Welcome To aBlackWeb

what's your definition of flirting??

Flirting is playful banter, and flattery.
To purposefully try to make someone feel interesting. Like deliberately compliment them in a way that shows you want them to feel special

Attraction doesn't only mean physical. Your but word in my mouth. Don't assume ap
You are correct, attraction isn't solely physical

However, you make it a point to only be flirtatious or nice to people you are attracted to. Still kinda shallow imo

Attraction doesn't only mean physical. Your but word in my mouth. Don't assume ap
You are correct, attraction isn't solely physical

However, you make it a point to only be flirtatious or nice to people you are attracted to. Still kinda shallow imo

I'm a Gemini too. I like people to be interested in me, rather i want them or not. Is that indicative to my fellow Geminis as well, or is it just me
Must be you. I think we are interesting people regardless. I don't care if people are interested in me though. It kind of just happens.

Why aren't you nice to people in general? Why does it have to be to people you are attracted to in any form

I'm generally a nice guy but it gets perceived that I'm flirting. I just don't shy away at the opportunity to get to know someone because you never know what doors or opportunities they can provide to you.

Why aren't you nice to people in general? Why does it have to be to people you are attracted to in any form

I'm generally a nice guy but it gets perceived that I'm flirting. I just don't shy away at the opportunity to get to know someone because you never know what doors or opportunities they can provide to you.
We are just opposites. I'm just not a friendly person

How do you curve someone who wasn't flirting with you? Is that possible?

How do you curve someone who wasn't flirting with you? Is that possible?
If you perceive their actions to be as such, then your actions say you curved then

I'm not that vain to think every time a woman compliments me or is just generally nice she wants to fuck me or just wants to take it to a place other than conversation, but that's just me and it has cost me a couple of opportunities in the past because when a female legit flirted with me, I was so aloof that I just passed it off as her being nice and I didn't pursue it

Shrugs

I'll just continue to be nice because that's just my nature but if I'm genuinely interested, there will be nothing left open to interpretation

If you perceive their actions to be as such, then your actions say you curved then

I'm not that vain to think every time a woman compliments me or is just generally nice she wants to fuck me or just wants to take it to a place other than conversation, but that's just me and it has cost me a couple of opportunities in the past because when a female legit flirted with me, I was so aloof that I just passed it off as her being nice and I didn't pursue it

Shrugs

I'll just continue to be nice because that's just my nature but if I'm genuinely interested, there will be nothing left open to interpretation

What if the person who I'm perceiving to be flirting with me says himself that I curved him. Does that mean he was in fact, flirting?

What if the person who I'm perceiving to be flirting with me says himself that I curved him. Does that mean he was in fact, flirting?
I think you read way too much into it or you interpret things too literal

A conversation could've cleared any misunderstanding though, at least imo it would've.

I think you read way too much into it or you interpret things too literal

A conversation could've cleared any misunderstanding though, at least imo it would've.

It's pointless going back and forth with an individual who can't admit to shit. I don't even know why I went this far with it. Silly me.

Yo this is the funniest shit

ROFL

I was wondering if we were gonna come back to this....

Y'all did not disappoint

Yo this is the funniest shit

ROFL

I was wondering if we were gonna come back to this....

Y'all did not disappoint

This nigga tryna play me. I'm gon let him have it because AP never admit he is wrong, he always has an excuse. I don't know why I thought he would be honest for a change but he was just being nice. That's what I'm gonna roll with.

This nigga tryna play me. I'm gon let him have it because AP never admit he is wrong, he always has an excuse. I don't know why I thought he would be honest for a change but he was just being nice. That's what I'm gonna roll with.
:idkb3:

Back