Welcome To aBlackWeb

what's your definition of flirting??

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
Men/women of the ABW

how do you define flirting?

how do you deal with someone who you thinks is flirting with you and you aren't interested in them in that way?

how do you flirt with folks?

Is there a such thing as innocent flirting?

Great question considering that other thread. I think flirting could be a simple as smiling in some cases or a woman batting her eyes. But I think you have to know a person to know if they are really flirting with you. Because one persons flirting might be another's natural reaction. But greeting and complimenting is not always flirting.

I know women and men who are very friendly an I have seen other people interpret their personalities as flirty. But I have a Bretheren that is so full of himself that any time a woman looks in his direction she is flirting with him.

That's a pretty fucked up thing to say

So you're only nice to a female because you are flirting with her? Jesus, how do you treat the females you aren't attracted to then

That's a pretty fucked up thing to say

So you're only nice to a female because you are flirting with her? Jesus, how do you treat the females you aren't attracted to then
They get treated like dudes. Not nice, but definitely not mean.

Did I say anything about looks. How do you know what I find attractive nigga
Well why would you flirt with someone you aren't physically attracted to

I'm going by what you said

Flirting (to me) is the attempt to get attached to that person, mentally, physically or either spiritually, or just catch the person's attention so that they can like you or see you in another space/light.

To me, it only becomes flirting if you like that person or have intents to sleep with that person.

If you're just talking/conversing with the person with no intent for them to like you or you liking them, then to me, all bets off, no flirting, just good dialog, grown ups having good convo, but if your intent is for you to have the other person in the bed with you or in a situation, with you, then to me, what you are doing and saying is flirting with that woman, you wouldn't say what you are saying to that woman to your mama, sister, or Madea.

Again I'm Gemini and ppl say that's all we do is flirt smh.

Flirting (to me) is the attempt to get attached to that person, mentally, physically or either spiritually, or just catch the person's attention so that they can like you or see you in another space/light.

To me, it only becomes flirting if you like that person or have intents to sleep with that person.

If you're just talking/conversing with the person with no intent for them to like you or you liking them, then to me, all bets off, no flirting, just good dialog, grown ups having good convo, but if your intent is for you to have the other person in the bed with you or in a situation, with you, then to me, what you are doing and saying is flirting with that woman, you wouldn't say what you are saying to that woman to your mama, sister, or Madea.

Again I'm Gemini and ppl say that's all we do is flirt smh.

I'm a gemini too. I just like to talk.

Back