Rocky sega master system
Sonic 2 sega
Mutant League Football Sega
Arch Rivals Sega
Mario Kart snes
mario snes

just a sampling from my early career in gaming

River City Ransom & Bases Loaded 2

If you used Philly there was a guy last named Webb who batted 9th. He’s not supposed to be a power hitter. Move him to the 4 spot and only thing he do is hit dingers.

I know games from 2002-2006 ain’t retro yet but The Warriors as far as pure fun was a classic. They haven’t made a game like that in forever.

Super Metroid
Legacy Of Cain: Soul Reaver
Suikoden 2
Ocarina of Time
Link’s Awakening
Resident Evil 2
WWF No Mercy
Perfect Dark 64
Donkey Kong Country 2
Super Contra
Maximum Carnage
Earthbound
Chrono Trigger
TNMT:Turtles In Time

I think all the THQ wrestling joint’s definitely held it down somebody posted WCW Nitro, Wrestle Mania 2000

But the other games like Smack Down and Raw were fun

I think all the THQ wrestling joint’s definitely held it down somebody posted WCW Nitro, Wrestle Mania 2000

But the other games like Smack Down and Raw were fun

I couldn’t fuck with all the non-THQ games man. I tried. I had a PlayStation before I ever got a n64 so I had to settle for games like WCW vs The World, WCW Nitro, WWF Warzone & WWF Attitude. I had to go to my homie house to play WCW vs NWO World Tour & Revenge. Once I played those games, there was no fuckin way I could get down with those PlayStation games no more. Couldn’t tell you how happy I was when I found out that THQ got the WWF license and was gonna make Wrestlemania 2000.

When Smackdown came out, I thought it was finally gonna be the PlayStation version of Revenge/Wrestlemania 2000. Wrong. That shit was so weak to me. It was more “realistic” looking but god damn…it was more of a simulation of the shit (like it is now in modern games) than a “wrestling” game to me. Couldn’t fuck with it or the sequels.

No Mercy was the one. And now I can’t wait for AEW fight forever cuz it uses the same aki-style engine that No Mercy used.

Back