Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's y'all favorite all time retro game? 80s-early 2ks

Soul caliber 1 and 2 are the greatest fighting games of all time

And what’s crazy is I had Soul Blade on Ps1 and it was basically Soul Caliber but they changed name for some reason before they went back to Caliber. Definitely remember playing Seigfried before he became Nightmare. Li Long before Maxi. Easily one of the funnest games ever and I’m surprised it’s not back

The last few were weird though I remember one of them forced me into playing the Greek kids and I just wasn’t with it

And what’s crazy is I had Soul Blade on Ps1 and it was basically Soul Caliber but they changed name for some reason before they went back to Caliber. Definitely remember playing Seigfried before he became Nightmare. Li Long before Maxi. Easily one of the funnest games ever and I’m surprised it’s not back

The last few were weird though I remember one of them forced me into playing the Greek kids and I just wasn’t with it
Was it 2 that had the character exclusives to each console? Link on the cube I believe spawn on the Xbox I don't know who playstation had... They need to bring stuff like that back

Loved OG quake with the grapple mod and the exploding rocket packs

Contra
Tecmobowl
Metroid
The ultimate stuntman

bruh, the first quake server I ever played on was hosted by the local dial-up ISP I was using and it had Runes and the grappling hook mod. It wasn't runes like a lot of the servers where they would be everywhere, there was 5 in the whole map and if you found one, you kept it until you were killed. The hook, though... My ass would use the hook to hide in dark corners of the ceilings and rain down rockets unseen. Great shit!

the weird shit was that Soul Blade on the PSX is just the home port of Soul Edge from the arcade. Why Namco changed the name is a mystery 'cause they only did it for that one Playstation game and only in the US, Europe, and Australia; in every other region, including Japan, it kept the original name of Soul Edge.

All of the other arcade games and home ports used the same name, Soul Calibur.

s-l500.jpg

Cheating ass Bo Jackson, the raiders were banned from being selected with us

Back