Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's the worst break up story you've heard?

@Lea

What does she look like?

Just asking because, I am an older gentleman.

I do go to Church (1st of the month for Communion)..........and I don't have any kids.

You can assure her that I'm definitely not gay.........just a creepy stalker type dude who has a fetish for fat women.

So, she wouldn't have to worry about me being like the other dude.

The only thing that might give her cause for concern is my weight........and my frequent trips to Walmart.
She's married now.

Worse.... he was the choir director! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Ion wanna be one of them dudes that make it look like I'm tryna trump a story. This just made me think of a cat I worked wit back in the day doing furniture delivery.

Dude was super flamboyant, obviously gay to anyone wit a brain. But dude used to swear up and down he was straight. A real tall church going nigga, think the guy from Martin that called him almony...anyway, dude used to pull over and take a bump of coke during delivery and go "praise gawd" after each hit..lol...I was fascinated by the contradiction of this dude, I was 19 at the time.

Anyway we deliver furniture to this house and it's a old church goer at his church. Lol..shes just talking him up about how hes this great guy and she doesnt know why hes single. So she calls her daughter downstairs and forcefully tries to wingman for her daughter.

Embarrassingly so..and the funny thing is, this dude is so obviously gay, so hes standing there all flamboyantly, wrist bent, nicely denying her shot. And bruh,..the daughter was mad butch. So heres this old lady tryna hook up this flamboyantly gay dude, wit her super masculine daughter...

Me at 19 just standing there..high myself...going
download.jpeg

Ion wanna be one of them dudes that make it look like I'm tryna trump a story. This just made me think of a cat I worked wit back in the day doing furniture delivery.

Dude was super flamboyant, obviously gay to anyone wit a brain. But dude used to swear up and down he was straight. A real tall church going nigga, think the guy from Martin that called him almony...anyway, dude used to pull over and take a bump of coke during delivery and go "praise gawd" after each hit..lol...I was fascinated by the contradiction of this dude, I was 19 at the time.

Anyway we deliver furniture to this house and it's a old church goer at his church. Lol..shes just talking him up about how hes this great guy and she doesnt know why hes single. So she calls her daughter downstairs and forcefully tries to wingman for her daughter.

Embarrassingly so..and the funny thing is, this dude is so obviously gay, so hes standing there all flamboyantly, wrist bent, nicely denying her shot. And bruh,..the daughter was mad butch. So heres this old lady tryna hook up this flamboyantly gay dude, wit her super masculine daughter...

Me at 19 just standing there..high myself...going
View attachment 170048

Lmao

I think the worst relationship break story I heard was from my cousins telling me the story about the day my aunts and my mother beat up my father the last day they were together.

He used to hit her, one day he hit her at the wrong time (in front of her sisters) one dip behind him and put him in the full Nelson while the other pieced him up something awful.

Other than that, it's the normal, he had a baby outside the relationship shit, or she was getting dicked on her lunch break. Shit, I've only had one or two bad break ups myself

lol... my bad. It was a while ago. No shade, but don't you have certain weight preferences?

I do.

That's why I was asking what she looked like.

Should've probably asked what she's built like too.

In all seriousness though, the BBW/SSBBW thing is just a fetish.

I wouldn't turn down a chick whose 135+ and thick in all the right places.

Just as long as she's not skinny.

I do.

That's why I was asking what she looked like.

Should've probably asked what she's built like too.

In all seriousness though, the BBW/SSBBW thing is just a fetish.

I wouldn't turn down a chick whose 135+ and thick in all the right places.

Just as long as she's not skinny.
You can be slim and still thick in the right places but I get what you mean.

Back