Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's the worst break up story you've heard?

Lea

This chick I know was dating an older guy she met at church. He'd done well for himself financially and owned a home with no kids, so she felt like she'd hit the jackpot. Right out of the gate she was cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing... providing the whole I'll make a good wife package. After about a year she starting hinting around for the ring she knew was coming, since he was a church dude and all, but before that could happen...

she found out he was gay and was planning to leave her for a man.

:wtff:

worst??

hmm

i've told the Blue Bayou story before

but the cliff notes version is my homeboy gf went through his phone and saw he was texting some chick. He got mad, took her phone and broke it (didnt find this out until later)...she started throwing shit in his...uhh..their apt and he called me after I dropped him off talking about "AP..COME GET HER...SHE THROWING SHIT"

she called the police and he called his big brother. So we all outside waiting on the cops, only for her to call some other nigga over there. Big bro walked up to dude and was like "Brah, do yourself a favor, and leave. You dont want no part of this"

they ended up breaking up needless to say after that

This chick I know was dating an older guy she met at church. He'd done well for himself financially and owned a home with no kids, so she felt like she'd hit the jackpot. Right out of the gate she was cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing... providing the whole I'll make a good wife package. After about a year she starting hinting around for the ring she knew was coming, since he was a church dude and all, but before that could happen...

she found out he was gay and was planning to leave her for a man.

:wtff:
I mean...
The red flags were there. Heavy in the church. No kids.
I bet that nigga sung in the choir too.

I know all your friends are fine...
But what she look like?

:yikes1:

@Lea

What does she look like?

Just asking because, I am an older gentleman.

I do go to Church (1st of the month for Communion)..........and I don't have any kids.

You can assure her that I'm definitely not gay.........just a creepy stalker type dude who has a fetish for fat women.

So, she wouldn't have to worry about me being like the other dude.

The only thing that might give her cause for concern is my weight........and my frequent trips to Walmart.

@Lea

What does she look like?

I do go to Church (1st of the month for Communion)..........and I don't have any kids.

You can assure her that I'm definitely not gay.........just a creepy stalker type dude who has a fetish for fat women.

The only thing that might give her cause for concern is my weight........and my frequent trips to Walmart.
Don't you get tired of being told no.

@Lea

What does she look like?

tumblr_nomopi3QBx1uqhx8no1_400.gif

Back