Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE What's The Real Reason Fathers Don't.......

i dont think we generally see ourselves as primary caregivers

for those of us that have children in relationships....we all know the finisher move is "go ask ya mama"

not at all saying we aint good dads and involved in everything, its just natural order within the relationship

so even when that relationship breaks.....its mama's babies, daddies maybe

before laws, custody battles, child support, or any of that other shit factored in.....babies stayed home with mothers, they travel with mothers, they run to mothers when their scared or hurt, etc

this is from humans down to animals

now theres a ton of reasons why individual men may or may not be seeing their kids....but generally speaking on the question young gun started, the kids almost always go with the mama in the beginning of a split......because its mama and its natural

I guess this is true. I dunno. I just don't be understanding how niggas don't be WANTING to be as involved as possible on a daily basis.

Title needs to add "some"

At any rate, it boils down to lack of self love. If a man doesn't love himself, he can't give a shit about anything or anyone else.

Even if there are road blocks, a real father will move that fucking road block somehow some way.

Back