Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE What's The Real Reason Fathers Don't.......

69245942_1248427042022714_5533142084661280768_n.jpg

i think things can go both ways but i dont its ever ok to fall back.

let me correct this.....fall back to get a breather.......but the child is always worth the fight.

Nigga was/is a bum who still wanna run around fuck other women, smoke/drink, and do nonsense.

Child’s mother is salty because the relationship didn’t work out and she’s being petty by keeping her child away from the father.

See they kids or don't have custody of they kids?

1. Didn't want the responsibility of having a kid; just wanted to fuck and duck. Don't care and never will.
2. Sometimes the mother is mad at the father and just won't let it happen. Dad could be a really good guy, however, they aren't together or giving her what she wants, so she wants to hurt they guy.
3. Some guys are too young and not responsible enough to be a father, get scared and run.

i dont think we generally see ourselves as primary caregivers

for those of us that have children in relationships....we all know the finisher move is "go ask ya mama"

not at all saying we aint good dads and involved in everything, its just natural order within the relationship

so even when that relationship breaks.....its mama's babies, daddies maybe

before laws, custody battles, child support, or any of that other shit factored in.....babies stayed home with mothers, they travel with mothers, they run to mothers when they're scared or hurt, etc

this is from humans down to animals

now theres a ton of reasons why individual men may or may not be seeing their kids....but generally speaking on the question young gun started, the kids almost always go with the mama in the beginning of a split......because its mama and its natural

Last edited:
we know....but we discussing those reasons

Obvious reasons...

- ain't shyt father
- bitter/spiteful babymama
- fucc'd up court system
- no funds to fight fucc'd up court system
- distance

But I can't agree wit just "b/c he don't want to".

Not every man who has a child ain't shyt. B/c you got lots of brothas out there fighting to see their kid(s), but certain obstacles are gettin in the way of that. And let's stop actin like it easy to get over those obstacles. Sometimes a man has to fall back and regroup after fighting to see his child. And just b/c he falls back doesn't mean they're automatically giving up.

B/c if he's fighting the courts, then maybe it's an issue of getting funds to hire the best lawyer for his case.

Last edited:
i dont think we generally see ourselves as primary caregivers

for those of us that have children in relationships....we all know the finisher move is "go ask ya mama"

not at all saying we aint good dads and involved in everything, its just natural order within the relationship

so even when that relationship breaks.....its mama's babies, daddies maybe

before laws, custody battles, child support, or any of that other shit factored in.....babies stayed home with mothers, they travel with mothers, they run to mothers when their scared or hurt, etc

this is from humans down to animals

now theres a ton of reasons why individual men may or may not be seeing their kids....but generally speaking on the question young gun started, the kids almost always go with the mama in the beginning of a split......because its mama and its natural
even if mama is toxic?
whats natural isnt always right.

but excluding humans do animals engage in wreckless and toxic behavior to spite the other parent?

i mean lions kill another lions kids when hes top dog but other than that...its the animal kingdom. they are supposed to act like animals.
and i think that was my question......damn it i want my credit

Obvious reasons...

- ain't shyt father
- bitter/spiteful babymama
- fucc'd up court system
- no funds to fight fucc'd up court system
- distance

But I can't agree wit just "b/c he don't want to".

Not every man who has a child ain't shyt. B/c you got lots of brothas out there fighting to see their kid(s), but certain obstacles are gettin in the way of that. And let's stop actin like it easy to get over those obstacles. Sometimes a man has to fall back and regroup after fighting to see his child. And just b/c he falls back doesn't mean their automatically giving up.

B/c if he's fighting the courts, then maybe it's an issue of getting funds to hire the best lawyer for his case.
right...but what you are saying is the man is trying......but may not have the funds.

lets be clear....their is a clear difference in what we are questioning and the guy you just gave an example on.

i understand where you are going.....but i think we need to be real about what it is.

Back