Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Pettiest Thing You've Ever Done To An Ex?

Funny enough I've always ended on a good note with my exes... Friends with all of them, they speak of me glowingly etc etc....

But the ones I didn't end up in a relationship w/?

Let's just say my reputation speaks for itself smmfh

You know looking thru my phone, lol I take what I said earlier in the thread back, the pettiest thing I've done was send a pic of my dick to one of my ex mom

I actually forgot I did this but somebody reminded me the other day...

He had his debit acct linked to a couple food spots he regularly got takeout from. I didn't have to do no investigating cuz the shit was already saved. So I ordered shit from like 4 diff places on a weekend I knew he was gonna be gone and left instructions on the order to leave it on the doorstep. He got home and a bunch of spoiled ass takeout was on his porch.

I actually forgot I did this but somebody reminded me the other day...

He had his debit acct linked to a couple food spots he regularly got takeout from. I didn't have to do no investigating cuz the shit was already saved. So I ordered shit from like 4 diff places on a weekend I knew he was gonna be gone and left instructions on the order to leave it on the doorstep. He got home and a bunch of spoiled ass takeout was on his porch.

Damn, how I missed this

Yo, why you do this lol

Ooo...got one.

My ex...God rest her soul...and I got into a big argument. We weren't together, but still dealing. Both of us coincidentally had a dates wit other people set up on the same day (Saturday).

So she calls early that afternoon for me to come over and talk. I'm still pissed wit her azzz, but go over there anyway. Get there and went to sit on her bed in her room. She walks in wearing her short shorts that I like, stands in front of me, and proceed to start kidding on me.

I believed she apologized I'm my ear as she's doing it, but I ain't given a fucc, I was STILL pissed. BUT...I wasn't a fool either. Ain't no way I'm letting pride stop me from getting some good pussy.

Afterwards, she tells me she cancelled her date, asked if I could cancel mines, just so we could spend time together. I got up, put my clothes on, and walked the da fucc out w/o saying a word to her. Then proceeded to go on MY date.

Petty? I don't give a fucc. She shouldn't have pissed me off dammit. Lol.

Ooo...got one.

My ex...God rest her soul...and I got into a big argument. We weren't together, but still dealing. Both of us coincidentally had a dates wit other people set up on the same day (Saturday).

So she calls early that afternoon for me to come over and talk. I'm still pissed wit her azzz, but go over there anyway. Get there and went to sit on her bed in her room. She walks in wearing her short shorts that I like, stands in front of me, and proceed to start kidding on me.

I believed she apologized I'm my ear as she's doing it, but I ain't given a fucc, I was STILL pissed. BUT...I wasn't a fool either. Ain't no way I'm letting pride stop me from getting some good pussy.

Afterwards, she tells me she cancelled her date, asked if I could cancel mines, just so we could spend time together. I got up, put my clothes on, and walked the da fucc out w/o saying a word to her. Then proceeded to go on MY date.

Petty? I don't give a fucc. She shouldn't have pissed me off dammit. Lol.
Yea... I wouldn't call that petty

lol @ Thinking it ever works like yall acting like it does

"I dont wanna be with u no more"

"oh ok"

"ok bye"

lmaooo , hell nah

More like

"but whyyyy, what did i do?"

"i love u, what can i do to change this"

"i thought u loved me"

etc

That's needy ass hoes tho...

Ok let's seeee...
Made my ex lunch and put hot sauce all in that bitch.
He came home and asked why I put so much salsa.
Acted dumb "huh???"
Ok reminding y'all was a longgg time ago.
My ex was a cheater so.
I cheated not to put it in his face but to let myself know I wasn't as dumb as his ass thought I was.
Not a good thing now that I'm older and wiser but it is what it is.

Lol @ Azlyn having to drop a "This was a long time ago" disclaimer to show she no longer participants in those kinda shenanigans.

Back