Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Most Disappointing Album of All-time?

GZA - Pro tools. after the dope ass Grandmasters album, I expected him to lift the bar more but nah

compw.jpg

15 years of hype for Detox only to drop this weed plate.

Unknown.jpeg

Their third album, Raising Hell was a 5 mic classic, that was the album with Peter Piper and Walk This Way.

Then this came out 2 summers later. It was a dud and only had 3 good songs (Run's House, Beats To The Rhyme and Tougher Than Leather)

Raising Hell (1986) was a 5 mic classic, Tougher Than Leather (1988) was 2.5 mics.

Both are super mid ass albums and thats coming from a person who was WAITING on these joints to drop smh

I been meaning to bring this up for a while. I get mid is common terminology for a lot of things nowadays, but when people claim something that can be rated is mid, what kinda rating are ya'll thinking. 3/5? Lower?

I been meaning to bring this up for a while. I get mid is common terminology for a lot of things nowadays, but when people claim something that can be rated is mid, what kinda rating are ya'll thinking. 3/5? Lower?
Mid is mediocre but some use it to really disparage something

But people reacting to someone saying mid Also act like they are disparaging it

When I use mid I really mean it’s okay and not great but it’s not bad

Mid is mediocre but some use it to really disparage something

But people reacting to someone saying mid Also act like they are disparaging it

When I use mid I really mean it’s okay and not great but it’s not bad

Yeah, I always thought it meant mediocres, but some people seem to use it synonymously with "garbage." Sometimes it's hard to figure out what people are trying to say when they use the term.

The love below is a phenomenal album and should be studied in universities

Back