Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Most Disappointing Album of All-time?

I think some people are posting albums of artists they don't really like.

For me it's 2 albums come to mind

B7_DrogasLightAlbum.png

This dropped between Testuo & Youth & DROGAS WAVS so I think I was right to expect more from this album.

The second album that comes to mind is

3072001_1080x.jpg

The build up to this album was crazy. Some of the tracks had a sound that felt like he went too far experimenting.

Powerful lyrics on both albums but similarly inconsistent energy. Not bad albums but "disappointing"

I think some people are posting albums of artists they don't really like.

For me it's 2 albums come to mind

View attachment 1166350

This dropped between Testuo & Youth & DROGAS WAVS so I think I was right to expect more from this album.

The second album that comes to mind is

View attachment 1166352

The build up to this album was crazy. Some of the tracks had a sound that felt like he went too far experimenting.

Powerful lyrics on both albums but similarly inconsistent energy. Not bad albums but "disappointing"

I agree with this post. With Drogas Light, Lupe told his fans to lower their expectations before it dropped as it was his last obligation to truly get off of Atlantic.

God box had so much hype. Banner made it seem like it was about to be on some MUST HEAR THE MESSAGE shit.

I'll second this. I was waiting for some good new KDot material. I listened to this one once. I won't even say it was bad. It just wasn't for me.

Mr. Morale is an album I put in the "very good but I'll probably never listen to it again". Outside of a few songs the topic matters Kendrick is talking about aren't just songs you put on randomly. There's little to no replay value unless you're depressed as hell

LTk0MDIuanBlZw.jpeg

Had crazy buzz after Down Bottom and the Ruff Ryders connect.

This joint was a big disappointment

Back