Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Most Disappointing Album of All-time?

Were you around when that album dropped?

I only asked because I've heard this take a lot from people who heard 36 Chambers and Tical well after their debut. When Tical first dropped though, people loved that album. I knew niggas that knew damn near every line from every song like two weeks after it came out.
I was 15 in winter of 94 thats when Def Jam was doing that whole month of man campaign with him and Redman cuz Tical came out the week before Dare iz a darkside dropped. I dunno i expected too much out this album i guess cuz 36 chambers so fuckin good. Tical had bangers tho Biscuits, What the bloodclot PLO style but it just didnt hit right with me. Like i said maybe i expected too much

I was 15 in winter of 94 thats when Def Jam was doing that whole month of man campaign with him and Redman cuz Tical came out the week before Dare iz a darkside dropped. I dunno i expected too much out this album i guess cuz 36 chambers so fuckin good. Tical had bangers tho Biscuits, What the bloodclot PLO style but it just didnt hit right with me. Like i said maybe i expected too much

It makes sense. Meth was the standout for the Wu, so people really thought it was going to be a Classic out of the gate. Meth himself thinks the album should have been better, so it's not like you're completely out of line.

This shit right here sighss.....
7679bbb0-2dce-48db-8cfa-569cb4ed0b91_1.cc43003e8d7cf7776a83885d47b8e79b.jpeg
This is great album you tripping better than that lame ass A Better Tomorrow

Til this day, I've never heard that album. Usually I listen to shit and judge it for myself, but the disgust for that album was so universal when it came out that I didn't even bother.
Going from Dr. Dre to DJ Pooh after the Epic Doggystyle is a HUGE difference. I only liked one song out of 21.

And I think I'm the only nigga that likes this song.

Back