Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Hardest Game You've Ever Played?

220px-Blast_Corps_Coverart.png

Yeah George RR Martin was a consultant i beleive was his official title. He helped with the direction of the story that was written.

So Dark Souls does have a story, but the game doesnt really tell you much about it outside of the very beginning intro cut scene. It kind of gives a glimpse into "the old world" and all of the story information you learn off of items you find as its based in the item description. Even the NPC's will talk to you cryptically and you'll leave thinking "wtf did that even mean?". There are videos on Youtube that will go into deep detail all of the Dark Souls lore from 1-3 though. All of the games take place in different times so there isnt a whole lot of familiar characters in every entry. If you jump into Dark Souls, i would say pick up Dark Souls: Remaster and Dark Souls 3. Can just skip 2 and go back to it if you really enjoyed the series.

Im pretty sure they released a collection of Dark Souls 1 and 2 Remastered and Dark Souls 3 though, so if you find that just get that, but for sure DS 1 and 2 are must plays as well as bloodborne. But the stories dont really connect with eachother too much.
Damn, I'm copping them right now lol

Shit got me hype.

Damn, I'm copping them right now lol

Shit got me hype.
A great resourse for souls/borne if you get stuck or need help is fightincowboy on youtube. Dude does complete walkthroughs for all of the games, even sekiro, and he explains a bit of the story in the videos as well. A lot of the videos are long, but he gives great advice on character builds and all of that. If you dont watch his walkthroughs at the very least check out some of his videos on other things he does in the game. But his walkthroughs have saved me from quitting on multiple occasions and shows you any hidden things or how to get certain trophies and all that.

View attachment 303078

View attachment 303079

Gotta be a toss up between these two.

I'd go far enough to say Jak 2 is prolly the hardest game I've ever played and I started playing it a year ago, I'm a whole grown ass man struggling with this shit.

Bruh I'm runnin down all my old games since quarantine has allowed time for me to start gaming again.

I do NOT remember Jak II being so hard. Maybe bc back in the day I just had more patience due to being a college student with all the time in the world to kill.

But as a grown ass man now, Jak II is kickin my ass. How did I EVER beat this game?

It's the unforgiving ass checkpoints. A more generous game wouldn't make you start an ENTIRE mission over if you've made substantial progress and died in the process.

Bruh I'm runnin down all my old games since quarantine has allowed time for me to start gaming again.

I do NOT remember Jak II being so hard. Maybe bc back in the day I just had more patience due to being a college student with all the time in the world to kill.

But as a grown ass man now, Jak II is kickin my ass. How did I EVER beat this game?

It's the unforgiving ass checkpoints. A more generous game wouldn't make you start an ENTIRE mission over if you've made substantial progress and died in the process.
Loool fam that's exactly it.

It makes you restart the entire level when you 20-30 minutes in.

It's very easy to get hit, can't dogde for shit, and my gun is trash.

Never played it as a kid due to having an Xbox. I thought I was tripping until I googled hardest games of all time. And almost everyone is mentioning this game.

Loool fam that's exactly it.

It makes you restart the entire level when you 20-30 minutes in.

It's very easy to get hit, can't dogde for shit, and my gun is trash.

Never played it as a kid due to having an Xbox. I thought I was tripping until I googled hardest games of all time. And almost everyone is mentioning this game.

Man I was fresh offa God War 1-3 and after all that blood and beheadings, I wanted to play some'n light and put in Jak.

Man within a few hrs I was playin Resident Evil 4 lololol.

Fuckit, I'll take the blood over putting a fist thru my TV.

Man I was fresh offa God War 1-3 and after all that blood and beheadings, I wanted to play some'n light and put in Jak.

Man within a few hrs I was playin Resident Evil 4 lololol.

Fuckit, I'll take the blood over putting a fist thru my TV.
Lmao, I completed the first jak easily and had no idea about the infamous difficulty level of the second one.

I want to play the 3rd one but I need to complete the second one first.

When I tell you that I bought the collection in 2015 and in 2020 it's still on my harddrive... smh.

I sometimes go back and think I can prolly beat it and just had a bad day, nope. I'd be ready to punch a hole through the TV.

Lmao, I completed the first jak easily and had no idea about the infamous difficulty level of the second one.

I want to play the 3rd one but I need to complete the second one first.

When I tell you that I bought the collection in 2015 and in 2020 it's still on my harddrive... smh.

I sometimes go back and think I can prolly beat it and just had a bad day, nope. I'd be ready to punch a hole through the TV.

I never played the first one. I do own 2 and 3 on disc tho.

Back