Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Equivalent Of Flowers For A Man?

Clothes is too…What’s the word…

I can’t think of it but it’s way easier to mess this up than flowers

You asking for the gift receipt to return that shit if they cop you something you have no intentions of wearing or you just gon put that shit in the back of the closet never to be seen again?

You asking for the gift receipt to return that shit if they cop you something you have no intentions of wearing or you just gon put that shit in the back of the closet never to be seen again?
This happened when a coworker of mine bought me a ugly ass jacket from Macy’s one year

I used that shit to clean up dog piss 2 years later to give it use and then I threw it out

I appreciated the thought a lot though

Clothes is too…What’s the word…

I can’t think of it but it’s way easier to mess this up than flowers

Really depends on the person buying. Like I'd expect my mom to fuck that up but not my s/o. After a certain period if you can't buy me a piece of clothing I'd enjoy or at least look good in we have a problem.

This happened when a coworker of mine bought me a ugly ass jacket from Macy’s one year

I used that shit to clean up dog piss 2 years later to give it use and then I threw it out

I appreciated the thought a lot though

lmao you coulda gave that shit to a homeless person but you chose to use it to clean up your underfed ass dogs piss. Gotdamn shame
A hug at most.

lol hell naw hugs usually come after gift givin anyway

A high five.

jamescagney-jimcagney.gif

Really depends on the person buying. Like I'd expect my mom to fuck that up but not my s/o. After a certain period if you can't buy me a piece of clothing I'd enjoy or at least look good in we have a problem.
Flowers are used in the first couple of dates or it can be for a girl you know for only a couple of weeks

Clothes doesn’t really fit neither situation because she wouldn’t know you like that

That’s why it’s not as comparable

Flowers are used in the first couple of dates or it can be for a girl you know for only a couple of weeks

Clothes doesn’t really fit neither situation because she wouldn’t know you like that

That’s why it’s not as comparable

I guess that's the difference cause for me flowers are for a special occasion. I'd never buy flowers on the first few dates.

I'd never buy flowers period but I'm trying to participate.

I suck at gift giving and gift recieving. This is for SOs, friends, family. It dont matter. Usually i dont give anyone a gift and dont expect gifts.

Thats why I like that I could buy a woman flowers. Nice and easy.

The equivalent for men? Idk. Personally, a thank you is a good enough.

A world without gifts is the world for me.

Back