Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Craziest Thing Ur S/O Has Ever Done?

Was about to say I didn't have any to share, BUT...

This hefa not tellin me she stop using her birth control.

Had a nigga EBRC'ing thinking she was still on the shyt. Messed up part about it, I don't think the hefa would've told me had I not asked her. Can't front, I was a lil pissed.

I mean if she got preggo, I was cool wit it. We've been together long enough, so I felt comfortable of her being the mother to my child. I just didn't like the way she went about it. It came off as some sneaky shyt. Like she did it deliberately to "trap" me per sè.

Not saying she would or is the type to do it, but that's how was perceived. Something like that tho, I felt you should make your partner aware. B/c I felt you're taking away the option of me voicing my opinion on the matter. Not givimg me a chance to see if I was cool wit it or not. If I wasn't, then we would've went back to using condoms.

Voiced my concern about it. She apologized. Kept it moving.
Do u have any dealbreakers fam? Ur the chillest fr.

U wld have been aight to have a kid with a chick who didn't tell u sumthin like that b4 u ebrc'd? R u still together?

The craziest thing I done and keep in mind was over a decade ago wouldn't do it today...
I slashed all four tires of the hoe my ex was fu*king seeing he was at her house and her car was outside...
But one thing I done but not@ my ex but...
Clears throats ok I was a lil wild when I was younger and had some trouble with a group of guys.
Anyways they got off their car and was walking to my car so I pulled out a bee bee gun that resembled a real gun and you should have seen their faces as they jumped back over and around the car...
That's what they stupid asses get oh and it was fu*king hilarious...
But yes there's a but, as I pulled out of the gas station these mfk's came out of nowhere and broke my mommas windshield...
Hell yes I pressed charges as they tried to snitch @ me pulling a gun out...
I didn't get arrested but they sure did. Lol

Do u have any dealbreakers fam? Ur the chillest fr.

U wld have been aight to have a kid with a chick who didn't tell u sumthin like that b4 u ebrc'd? R u still together?

Yup still together.

Any other woman i dealt in my past would've gotten the boot after that. Well actually, she was the only one who I felt comfortable enough to EBRC.

Part of the reason why I didn't actually blow up on her like
133f9a45c6d938dd9205a69a3da7f8a3.gif

Took the condom off in the middle of sex and started crying saying he wanted to nut in me so I would be his forever.

Like legit tears. full out crying. quivering lip, snot bubbles.

That man was crazy but that was the love of my life for 4 years

so what that say about me?

did u have a fight b4hand? what prompted it?

nah no fight we just had a very strong connection in all aspects.

I think I was the first woman he was vulnerable with.

He was way older than me and was a self proclaim "bachelor"

until my thottin and boppin ass popped in his life. :lurkin:

Men always cry around me tho.

I really be bringing out the emotions in a nigga.

every dude Ive messed with has cried around me atleast once.

Men always cry around me tho.

I really be bringing out the emotions in a nigga.

every dude Ive messed with has cried around me atleast once.

Soooo...my nigga Ironmayne done shed thug tears? Powerful mayne.

That's the Mrs. and I'm Chi-Town. I got on somebody's bad side so they put out a hit and had my name changed for a week

It's been a while Eleanor, you been enjoying life?
Lol, I thought so. Glad she made it.. her petty post is that much funnier cause she talkin bout you lmao.

I've been good though, just busy. Needed a vacation from the internet. But it's good to be back.

Man, my ex and I got into a fight and he ripped my cousin sun dress I had on right down the middle. Then after he wrestled me to the ground he got up and jumped off the balcony to get away from me. That's one thing of many.

Back