Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Craziest Thing Ur S/O Has Ever Done?

Tatted my name on himself when I wasn't even in town and specifically told him not to. Craziest thing I ever did was make dinner and not make him a plate, on purpose.

I've parked in the garage in a way that he couldn't get his car in. I've cooked just enough for me and the kids and made him fend for himself. I go out of my way to bother him when he's watching the games.

My petty level is really high.

I've parked in the garage in a way that he couldn't get his car in. I've cooked just enough for me and the kids and made him fend for himself. I go out of my way to bother him when he's watching the games.

200.webp

2qi9wls.gif

Of these things the garage situation was the one that pissed me off, if that what you was aiming for it did it's job.

Was about to say I didn't have any to share, BUT...

This hefa not tellin me she stop using her birth control.

Had a nigga EBRC'ing thinking she was still on the shyt. Messed up part about it, I don't think the hefa would've told me had I not asked her. Can't front, I was a lil pissed.

I mean if she got preggo, I was cool wit it. We've been together long enough, so I felt comfortable of her being the mother to my child. I just didn't like the way she went about it. It came off as some sneaky shyt. Like she did it deliberately to "trap" me per sè.

Not saying she would or is the type to do it, but that's how was perceived. Something like that tho, I felt you should make your partner aware. B/c I felt you're taking away the option of me voicing my opinion on the matter. Not givimg me a chance to see if I was cool wit it or not. If I wasn't, then we would've went back to using condoms.

Voiced my concern about it. She apologized. Kept it moving.

Reactions: Az
Was about to say I didn't have any to share, BUT...

This hefa not tellin me she stop using her birth control.

Had a nigga EBRC'ing thinking she was still on the shyt. Messed up part about it, I don't think the hefa would've told me had I not asked her. Can't front, I was a lil pissed.

I mean if she got preggo, I was cool wit it. We've been together long enough, so I felt comfortable of her being the mother to my child. I just didn't like the way she went about it. It came off as some sneaky shyt. Like she did it deliberately to "trap" me per sè.

Not saying she would or is the type to do it, but that's how was perceived. Something like that tho, I felt you should make your partner aware. B/c I felt you're taking away the option of me voicing my opinion on the matter. Not givimg me a chance to see if I was cool wit it or not. If I wasn't, then we would've went back to using condoms.

Voiced my concern about it. She apologized. Kept it moving.
You got luuuuucccckkkky

Back