Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's the biggest size body wise you'd date?

Height I don't care as long as she isn't taller than me. 6'4-6'5. But if you wearing anything above a large that's a non starter.

I’ve dated slim and big dudes. I’m more concerned with the size of the ______. I don’t date slim/skinny women.

I just can’t date anyone so big they can barely walk. That happened to me before and I just...will not.

I’ve dated slim and big dudes. I’m more concerned with the size of the ______. I don’t date slim/skinny women.

I just can’t date anyone so big they can barely walk. That happened to me before and I just...will not.

How did you survived the entanglement?

:oreally:

a stephanie elyse type body. no further than that.

dgaf about weight. body types and proportions vary so much so that weight alone doesn't tell u much. i've seen women at 5'2 who weigh the same as me (175lbs) if not more. they aren't fat, they're just naturally thick, eat well and lift weight.

if there's one thing IG and the body positivity stuff has been good for, it's normalizing bigger body types and the desire to attain it. a lot of these chicks are proud to let a dude know their weight now, or aren't afraid of gaining some muscle, or a healthy amount of fat.

these bigger, fit thick gymrat chicks are where it's at. they've finally come to the realization that they're not going to turn into arnold schwarzenegger overnight lifting a 10lb dumbell. u got chicks lifting a niggas max for her warm up sets now.

Last edited:
I'd aggressively and physically destroy Nia Jax. ?

That's ideal big girl status...she's significantly bigger than my wife, I know she's like damn near 6ft and 270... But it sits well....I could easily go with that ???‍♂️
Nia could quickly get the pipe from me..... Tamina too.

This photo perfectly sums up my Tinder Daze.

Except that dude is more jacked than me and none of the chicks I hooked up with were that pretty.

Attachments

• AA6386D3-300D-48D2-87DB-53E1C854C47E.jpeg
    AA6386D3-300D-48D2-87DB-53E1C854C47E.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 8
This photo perfectly sums up my Tinder Daze.

Except that dude is more jacked than me and none of the chicks I hooked up with were that pretty.

The tallest women I ever dared to hit on used to be 5'11" to 6" tall. Which comes from used-to-be-notably-taller-than-me-but-I-had-a-growth-spurt-that-continues-even-now-so-now-we're-even to slightly taller.

Back