Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's the biggest size body wise you'd date?

The kind that can sustain it long term. I watched to many thick hoes fall from grace.

Understand tho, I saying this in a long term scenario.

Unless you'd fell on the highly sportive type of thick chick, it made sense. Waddling around with all this extra bulk get a toll onto their stamina.

Yeah.

Her, tha lady from Kindred and another female. It's new, just two episodes in. I knew her and the lady from Kindred was cool, cause of the video cameos, but they talking about they go way back before the music.

Oh cool. I'm gonna try find out if they're broadcasting this show online in Canada too.

Unless you'd fell on the highly sportive type of thick chick, it made sense. Waddling around with all this extra bulk get a toll onto their stamina.

That’s the biggest part, I like an active woman with a gym membership. Nothing crazy, just a woman with good healthy habits.

That’s the biggest part, I like an active woman with a gym membership. Nothing crazy, just a woman with good healthy habits.

Personally, I never really did mind about the sportive habits of any woman I got along with.

Some of them were the gym-goer type, some others turned out into fitness junkies, some others prefered to maintain their shape through a active daily lifetime and others were slack or slacked down overtime.

Back