Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Answer?

I was writing all the shit out to just like you did to show you that you're wrong...but y'all right. SMH. I'm wilding. One of y'all niggas could've won yourselves some money had you been confident enough to grab ya nuts and say 'Cool. But some bread on it.'.

Ah well.

Trust me, those of us who knew the answer were confident that you were wrong as all hell. You were the only one confused, loud and proud.

I was writing all the shit out to just like you did to show you that you're wrong...but y'all right. SMH. I'm wilding. One of y'all niggas could've won yourselves some money had you been confident enough to grab ya nuts and say 'Cool. But some bread on it.'.

Ah well.

A5A5F652-5E29-4BFE-82FB-65F74BFDC549.gif

LMFAO.....

@mryounggun : Someone prove me wrong!!

Everyone: you're wrong and here's why

Him: hell naw you'll wrong as fuck

Everyone: well here's the answers with charts and graphs

Him:........oh

I mean, it be like that sometimes. I dunno what niggas want me to say. Lol. I'm right so often that I honestly have no problem being wrong. Y'all got it.

How nobody caught this and correct him.. homie said 10 + 5 + 4 = 14. And not one of yall caught that

all yall high as fuck, drug tests for everybody lmao

Honestly, that math is right up there with Dro saying that language was coded in your DNA and asking why you never seen anybody paralyzed from the waist up, only the waist down. SMH.

2 shoes = 10, 1 shoe = 5
1 man = 5
2 scarfs = 4, 1 scarf = 2

5+5+2+2= 14
14×2 = 28

Or whatever that scarf lookin thing is

I didnt see ol buddy with the straps in his hand

this some bullshit...probably common core
Word!??
I was wondering where these non adding niggas got 19 from, but I guess I'm the real non adding ass nigga.

Gawd damn this shit.

Last edited:
The guy in the last equation equals 5, the straps he’s wearing on his hands are 2 each, so 4 in total for the straps, now we are at a total of 9... the shoes he’s wearing are 5 each, totals 10... 10+9=19 @Blackish

I mean, apparently not. But whatever.

The only thing apparent is that you were wrong and loud about it and are trying to pull some kind of "win" out of this. I even took the time to post the order of operations and to breakdown the last equation for you numerically.

LMFAO.....

@mryounggun : Someone prove me wrong!!

Everyone: you're wrong and here's why

Him: hell naw you'll wrong as fuck

Everyone: well here's the answers with charts and graphs

Him:........oh
Niggas aint learn nothing from his furious tranny defense i see...

Back