Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Answer?

You can shake your head all you want. You're not correct with 38. What question are you solving to get 38? We're solving 5 + 19 x 2 =......

I already broke down how the guy and all his shit is 14 and not 19. But cool. I'll check out since no one is really paying attention and it would take too long long for me to get y'all to answer the questions that would prove that 38 is the answer.

God bless, though. Solid thread. We need more of these shits.

Can't stand niggas that's wrong and strong. It's been explained and broken down for him but dude still going on like a idiyaat. Shut up.

I already broke down how the guy and all his shit is 14 and not 19. But cool. I'll check out since no one is really paying attention and it would take too long long for me to get y'all to answer the questions that would prove that 38 is the answer.

God bless, though. Solid thread. We need more of these shits.

There is no way for the guy in the last line to equal 14. It's been established that two shoes equal 10. The guy is 5. He's wearing two shoes so that's 15 already. Add the straps and you have 19.

There is no way for the guy in the last line to equal 14. It's been established that two shoes equal 10. The guy is 5. He's wearing two shoes so that's 15 already. Add the straps and you have 19.

I was writing all the shit out to just like you did to show you that you're wrong...but y'all right. SMH. I'm wilding. One of y'all niggas could've won yourselves some money had you been confident enough to grab ya nuts and say 'Cool. But some bread on it.'.

Ah well.

Back