Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's an occupation that you respect but can't/won't do?

Firefighters have the most important, most difficult jobs, but they spend most of their time sitting around doing nothing.
Exactly. And they just respond to whatever they get called out to do. They don’t have to sit around drafting up just in case rescue scenarios they have to review with the chief who gives them feedback and they re-draft, etc. lol.

I’d do this. Seems hella interesting.
You would have no problem scooping up body parts after a horrific accident involving a child on a bicycle and a Toyota Tundra?

And taking photos?

That kinda stuff would leave me traumatized and give me nightmares.

Law enforcement of any kind, including corrections and military

Teacher or preacher

Outside shit...

Trashman, vet, doctor, couldn't work in a bank, and I couldn't make shit....

Like I imagine making shit has to be taxing.... Especially if you're really good at it.

Like making the same shit over and over and over again..... Man I'd go crazy

You would have no problem scooping up body parts after a horrific accident involving a child on a bicycle and a Toyota Tundra?

And taking photos?

That kinda stuff would leave me traumatized and give me nightmares.
I have very thick skin. I’ve seen dead and mangled bodies before.

Yea i could not be a vet. It would devastate me to see a sick or hurt animal or have to turn someone away that couldn't afford treatment for their pet.

Same for someone working in a children's hospital. I couldn't do it. One of my friends had to work in the NICU for nursing school and almost dropped out entirely cuz he lost 2 kids in the same week.

Yea i could not be a vet. It would devastate me to see a sick or hurt animal or have to turn someone away that couldn't afford treatment for their pet.

Same for someone working in a children's hospital. I couldn't do it. One of my friends had to work in the NICU for nursing school and almost dropped out entirely cuz he lost 2 kids in the same week.

Makes you wonder how a surgeon feels when an operation is unsuccessful and the patient dies?

Back