Welcome To aBlackWeb

Still fucking waiting for anything Kingdom Hearts 3 related or FF7 Remake related.

Also, Square Enix has that new game coming out with Marvel. They hardly revealed anything about it besides a cutscene or 2, but those 2 companies together sound dope as fuck.

Also, rumors are that Rocksteady (creators of the Batman Arkham games) are possibly working on a Superman game. Those guys creating DC comics games is legit as fuck, i hope they branch out to more heroes though.

Wonder Woman would be great for a God of War style game. Flash and Green Lantern have GOAT game potential as well.

Also, rumors are that Rocksteady (creators of the Batman Arkham games) are possibly working on a Superman game. Those guys creating DC comics games is legit as fuck, i hope they branch out to more heroes though.

Wonder Woman would be great for a God of War style game. Flash and Green Lantern have GOAT game potential as well.
I'd love a Superman game but it'd probably be difficult to do. They'd probably have to limit his powers

Still fucking waiting for anything Kingdom Hearts 3 related or FF7 Remake related.

Also, Square Enix has that new game coming out with Marvel. They hardly revealed anything about it besides a cutscene or 2, but those 2 companies together sound dope as fuck.

Those are pretty much the only future games I'm thinking about too. You copping Dissidia when it comes out this month?

I keep seeing advertisements, is that a fighting game? Im not too crazy about fighting games, get burnt out on them pretty quick

I guess technically it's a fighting game, but I'd describe it more as a competitive action jRPG battle system. Here's a good video that summarizes the gameplay:

There is a Beta coming up. You might want to check it out.

Oh wow that looks way different than what i thought it would be. I might have to check that out. Play the demo at the very least.

Horizon Zero Dawn looks interesting...but I dunno.

It was a visually great game. But to me, the story was meh and for how great the game looks, they did a shitty job with their dialogue and mouth movements. It’s not interesting.

I just wanted to fight to upgrade and destroy those machines. Now that shit is fun and I think it’s worth the money for that alone. There’s so many ways to move throughout the map. Knowing what to avoid until you’re upgraded. Learning how each species of machine works and how to take them out.

That shit was loads of fun.

It was a visually great game. But to me, the story was meh and for how great the game looks, they did a shitty job with their dialogue and mouth movements. It’s not interesting.

I just wanted to fight to upgrade and destroy those machines. Now that shit is fun and I think it’s worth the money for that alone. There’s so many ways to move throughout the map. Knowing what to avoid until you’re upgraded. Learning how each species of machine works and how to take them out.

That shit was loads of fun.

Yeah the mouth movement wasn't the best. Overall I still enjoyed it.

Back