Welcome To aBlackWeb

Maybe I need to buy another remote when GOW drops. I predict bad things will happen with the one I got due frustration.

we not gon argue in front of company, but what do you define as news? Oh i dont know...how about the release of an upcoming game???

c'mon El lol
Boi if you don't stop lol

I feel you but you're thread can be news articles from anytime and any game and mine is specific, stop hating :)

Horizon Zero Dawn
Last of Us 2
Red Dead Redemption 2

I would put Injustice 2 on the list but I'm not coppin until the GOTY edition drops and that probably won't be until early 2018.

No idea what the game is or when its coming out, all i know is it will be Marvel Characters and made by Square Enix, creators of Final Fantasy! That alone has me hyped af for this:

I still need to play Last of Us. Ive heard nothing but great things. Its gotta be around 20 dollars now ill probably pick that up next weekend. Been interested in Overwatch too.

The second season of The Wolf Among Us.

My wife is not a gamer and even she got into the first season. The story was great. I didn't even think i would like it. So I'm all in for the next season when it drops.

Forgot to add Injustice: Gods Among Us 2. Game is looking super dope. Im not too crazy about fighting games like Mortal Kombat/Street Fighter/Injustice etc. But Injustice had a dope ass story and being a diehard fan of DC comics i had to play it. The sequel is looking just as dope. They do tie in comic books to the game that are awesome as hell as well.

The Nintendo Switch.

They stay coming thru wit the innovative systems. Just hope they got better 3rd party support.

Just got my tax return. Gonna go buy Overwatch tonight and also Pre order the new Mass Effect while i got the money! cant wait!

The second season of The Wolf Among Us.

My wife is not a gamer and even she got into the first season. The story was great. I didn't even think i would like it. So I'm all in for the next season when it drops.

Ive been waiting forever for season 2. That cliffhanger was crazy. But its been 3 years and i haven't heard anything

Mass Effect Andromeda is right now only thing im waiting for. Long time fan of the series

Fuck yes. I was about to go cop Horizon Zero Dawn, but then realized how close mass effect is to dropping. Love that series so gonna hold off on Horizons for a little while longer.

Back