Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll What would you do?

Would you put up a friend for a few months?

• Hell naw

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • Sure thing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Exactly.... Thank you for at least indulging me

Say you were thinking about a room mate to make things easier financially and this pm came up...

I mean if you've had roommates in the past and had the space for one... Would you look at this as something you could take advantage of

I would consider it. I roomed with people I didn't know when I was in college. Didn't have a choice though. If we were already Facebook friends, or some other social media site, I would check out their page. Check to see if any of my friends, that I do talk to, know this person. Do some research before I make any agreement. If you partially know someone, you can get a small idea about how they might turn out. Not knowing some at all, you are just in the dark. Both are a gamble but the person you don't know at all is a higher risk

Lmao u ain't shit
Ay man she came to visit then was like can I stay a few days?

I was like cool then like the day before she was supposed to leave she tried to pull some ol bullshit and ask to stay 3 weeks I was like nah man you gotta find somewhere else

Lol you can't just ask that shit with no notice FOH

Ay man she came to visit then was like can I stay a few days?

I was like cool then like the day before she was supposed to leave she tried to pull some ol bullshit and ask to stay 3 weeks I was like nah man you gotta find somewhere else

Lol you can't just ask that shit with no notice FOH
Bradley-Cooper-Wow.gif

My friends know better than to ask me to stay at my place. Thats without family too. Out of all my close friends I'm the one that was responsible enough to get my own place and stay away from the parents house. Had fuckers sleeping on my couch and floor cuz theyd get evicted from there place and i'd barely ask them for a thing in return. Just smoke me down and stfu when im trying to sleep.

At this point though its even more of a fuck no, especially if i aint heard from you in forever. Dont know what your lifes like now.

Say one day you get a PM from someone you went to high school with, who's kinda cool.... But y'all don't even have each other's numbers.... And you barely seent this person since the day you graduated..... And it reads like this

Aye what's up?,

I hope this finds you well. And I promise you I'm not tryna be weird or nuffin, but I'm looking to relocate and I've always wanted to come and check out your city. Like really get to know it.

I know you and I never been like best friends or nuffin, but I think we've always been cool and on good terms with each other. And if it's not too much to ask I was hoping you could put me up for a few months?

I'm more than willing to pay my way.... I was thinking something like 2k a month if that's cool with you. And I would only need one room, I travel light. But I do like to cook.

Let me know if that's something you're willing to do. I don't know if you had a roommate before, but I can promise you that I'm a good one.
I'll point him in the right direction at one of those hotel suites where you got a kitchen.

That PM in the original post looks like my damn junk mail.

"I hoooooooooooooooope this finds you wellllllllllllllllllllllll. And I proooooomise you I'm not tryna be weirrrrrrrrrrd or nuffin..."

Niggas high school friend turned into a backwards Nigerian rental scam artist.

I can pay up to 2k... in 2 months.

Back