Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll What would you do?

Would you put up a friend for a few months?

• Hell naw

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • Sure thing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Say one day you get a PM from someone you went to high school with, who's kinda cool.... But y'all don't even have each other's numbers.... And you barely seent this person since the day you graduated..... And it reads like this

Aye what's up?,

I hope this finds you well. And I promise you I'm not tryna be weird or nuffin, but I'm looking to relocate and I've always wanted to come and check out your city. Like really get to know it.

I know you and I never been like best friends or nuffin, but I think we've always been cool and on good terms with each other. And if it's not too much to ask I was hoping you could put me up for a few months?

I'm more than willing to pay my way.... I was thinking something like 2k a month if that's cool with you. And I would only need one room, I travel light. But I do like to cook.

Let me know if that's something you're willing to do. I don't know if you had a roommate before, but I can promise you that I'm a good one.

1.hope this finds you well? so ya had each other fb and never spoke??
he not trying to be weird..that disclosure means he weird AF

2. figuring you never relocated and yall went to the same hs but you wanna see my city???

3. rent is less than 2k most places, yet willing to fork it over to be with you lol

4. you already trying to move in and claim ownership of something and who claims to be a great room mate? I roomed with my best friend in college and wanted to choke him..na something wrong with homie

images.jpg

This screams bad credit. They probably can't get a credit card or a bank account with a debit card because of this. So they wont get approved for the apartment lease or hotel requirements.

If you let them stay, they are gonna steal something. Nah

Where I live, 2k, you can a townhouse and it will also cover utilities out in maryland. Why would they want to stay with Me? This has nothing to do with being introverted. Not once have you kept in contact with this person. Year's have passed and you know nothing of this person. Now, if I was looking for a roommate , they would have to go through the same background check anyone else would have to go through.

giphy.gif

So I can see not one of y'all read my explanation

You don't know that dude other than he play music. You have no clue who he hangs with, what other type of shit he got going on or anything else. You wanna see that city then take your family on vacation and be a tourist

You don't know that dude other than he play music. You have no clue who he hangs with, what other type of shit he got going on or anything else. You wanna see that city then take your family on vacation and be a tourist
The questions was a complete hypothetical, I just wanted to see if people reacted the way I thought they would
Lol that nigga already agreed and wanna see if he made the wrong decision
No nigga. I didn't.

You be so looking forward to any opportunity you can get to throw shade...

You like the real life Nelson from The Simpsons....

Now, if I was looking for a roommate ,
Exactly.... Thank you for at least indulging me

Say you were thinking about a room mate to make things easier financially and this pm came up...

I mean if you've had roommates in the past and had the space for one... Would you look at this as something you could take advantage of

Back