Welcome To aBlackWeb

What would you do? Father threatens children on school bus

Why are you going by this? Like why you hold to this so hard.( this made up shit). Cus two white men said this is the south and this is the north lol.

That shit don't mean nothing now.
Argue with Wikipedia and Britannica. SEVERAL people have co-signed that.

Argue with Wikipedia and Britannica. SEVERAL people have co-signed that.
I don't argue with white people about categories or lines or titles( it's all made up). I just know it's not the south lol and carry own about my business.

All them ppl that co-sign are white too lol.

How do you suppose Mason and Dixon decided on where the line would be?( rhetorical question lol but just cus that's what TWO white men said ,don't mean you gotta follow that shit)

Alot of white men and they cosigners said alot shit...don't make it true. Oh and anyone can make edits/entries on Wikipedia

The amount parents in the comments that seems to be willing to physically fight kids is very disturbing.
It's an insecurity thing.... It's crazy.

My son fights.... He's never been considered a bully.... But he fights. And I'm constantly telling him, he gotta chill, cuz one day he gonna put his hands on some kid who got dumb ass parents, then imma be in the school acting like a dumb ass, then you gotta wait 30-90 days to see your Dad again..

Chill the fuck out 🤦🏿‍♂️😩

So we still going by the Mason Dixon line? A line that two white men created to determine if their capture melainated humans were slaves or free.... we still going by some shit from the 1700's

I mean… white men named the state Kentucky, and pretty much all the cities in it, and drew its borders.

What are we doing here? I’m not following your logic.

Edit:
If you’re saying to throw out anything determined by white men, and in doing so, also by proxy, throw away the entire state of Kentucky, then cool, I’m right with you there.

I mean… white men named the state Kentucky, and pretty much all the cities in it, and drew its borders.

What are we doing here? I’m not following your logic.

Edit:
If you’re saying to throw out anything determined by white men, and in doing so, also by proxy, throw away the entire state of Kentucky, then cool, I’m right with you there.

Whats funny is i was literally writing the same thing

Back