Welcome To aBlackWeb

What would you do? Father threatens children on school bus

My thing is why he threaten kids like they ain’t got families who might try and hurt him? They don’t even look like middle school age

Becauses he's overly emotional. And thats exactly what leads to so many deaths in our community.

I highly doubt he had a strong male presence raising him.

We both know if you ask the average Maryland resident we don’t think we’re the south, we’re a mix of up north country lls

I don't disagree with what you saying just saying just because Marylanders don't claim it don't mean the shit ain't a fact.

I'm pretty sure we did this already:

1251230347646691.gif

Plus, I said this already...
VA was the Capital of the Confederacy. (Richmond, to be exact)

That's definitely South. In fact, it's the beginning of the South. Maryland and Delaware (along with Kentucky, West Virginia, and Missouri) were always considered "border states" and pretty much the basis of the Mason/Dixon line.

People get weird with what the south is. I've seen niggas say shit like Florida isn't the south. I've even seen a "Texas ain't the south because it's too far west" hot take before

I did see the Florida one once online then I saw somebody say Miami ain’t the south. It’s simple to me if they got schools named after confederates and it’s warm most of the time and everybody got a twang it’s the south. But ya know

For real they still hold Klan rallies in E-Town.

Take over old churches and hold their meetings there.

Lol man that's crazy...but who said those things were exclusive to the south. The klan got chapters all over the United States.

Any state that was below the Mason Dixon in the CW is considered “Southern”

So we still going by the Mason Dixon line? A line that two white men created to determine if their capture melainated humans were slaves or free.... we still going by some shit from the 1700's

I'm pretty sure we did this already:

1251230347646691.gif

Plus, I said this already...

Why are you going by this? Like why you hold to this so hard.( this made up shit). Cus two white men said this is the south and this is the north lol.

That shit don't mean nothing now.

Back