what was your parents views on interacial dating?

My parents was never cool with me having a white women. My dad told me stories about how white people would look at you differently and be more suspicious or racist towards you having a white women. Even though, I talked to some white girls back then but it never got farther to being in a relationship with them or anything sexual.

Mum would be distraught but I think she'd get over it, if she liked her character. Dad would laugh and tell me it's probably a mistake.

Older relatives would be like mum and the younger ones would be like dad or unbothered.

Just 2 days ago, called my unc to say HBD.. he immediately turns the call into a "it's high time you settle down" and made sure say... not with a white girl.

I highly doubt it would be

in white families it's not accepted by most.... but in black families the same prejudice still applies.... my dad is Haitian & my mother is American but growing up they both came to the same agreement don't bring home a white woman & don't bring home any biracial kids in the world... do other black families have been given the same message growing up?
i come from a Haitian household myself@Roi Baptiste... got the same talk at a early age.

A joke about my mom telling me not to bring any white women in her house...
It sounded like she only wanted you to bring back beckys by how u worded it....unless your mommas white?!?

Mom never cared. Grandma is in an interracial marriage so growing up it was always normal to me. Yet confusing when I was a really young child lmao. I remember trying to figure out why Grandpa was black but the rest of us were white and I would pitch these crazy ideas like "Is this why??!". Instead of answering my questions everyone just laughed about it. Pissed me off lol.

Ahh gotcha
Confused tf outta me at first
Only white women truly knows the evil of other white women

Facts...I always found it strange my mom wasn’t ever around white people like that...I always thought it was because my pops wasn’t comfortable around them but she said she hated hearing them talk when they didn’t know about her...she said tha white privilege and ignorance made her sick...she rarely uses tha word hate but she hates racism/racist people to her core

Last edited:
A joke about my mom telling me not to bring any white women in her house...
giphy.gif

my people were always diverse but i would get little "warnings" from older family members about being careful and knowing the girls parents wouldnt approve and what not...this is why my mama preferred me to do all my stuff at home

funny story.....the father of a white girl I was talking to on the phone in like 8th grade called my mama one day....told her he had been recording conversations and I was no good and he didnt want me around her.....she informed him that his daughter drove from Texas on several occasions to her house and that she was a nice girl, and hung up

that girl is my wife today

my mother told me when i was younger that all white women desire to lay down with a black man at least once or twice in their lifetime.

Well, look around. as far as inter race relations are concerned it's by and large white men-asian women and white gyal-black men. I've noticed that all it might take for any chick of any race to be interested in us is having some phat on their ass. It almost never fails for white women.