Welcome To aBlackWeb

What was your longest stint in jail?

11 months
Accused of murder. Beat the case. Found innocent. Self defense.

Back when I was young and dumb and running with an infamous Crip set in L.A. These two brothers from another infamous Mexican gang wanted revenge for a fist fight we had weeks earlier. Basically, they caught me slippin. Tried to jump me at a swap meet and I beat the shit out of both of them dolo. One of the brothers fell and cracked his skull and died a few days later. I got arrested. Thrown in the infamous 4800 gang module in LA even though I was clearly underage. My lawyer got me outta that module and moved to a youth camp after 3 days but the O.G.'s kept me safe while I was there.

I actually was losing the trial and was just about to cop to a plea when a Mexican eye witness came out of nowhere and testified that the Mexican brothers started the fight and I was just defending myself. Scary Hours.

Anyway, the whole ordeal was a rude eye opener and it taught me a life lesson about who I was running with and gangs are a waste of life.
37 year anniversary today of my awakening.

Blessed.

11 months
Accused of murder. Beat the case. Found innocent. Self defense.

Back when I was young and dumb and running with an infamous Crip set in L.A. These two brothers from another infamous Mexican gang wanted revenge for a fist fight we had weeks earlier. Basically, they caught me slippin. Tried to jump me at a swap meet and I beat the shit out of both of them dolo. One of the brothers fell and cracked his skull and died a few days later. I got arrested. Thrown in the infamous 4800 gang module in LA even though I was clearly underage. My lawyer got me outta that module and moved to a youth camp after 3 days but the O.G.'s kept me safe while I was there.

I actually was losing the trial and was just about to cop to a plea when a Mexican eye witness came out of nowhere and testified that the Mexican brothers started the fight and I was just defending myself. Scary Hours.

Anyway, the whole ordeal was a rude eye opener and it taught me a life lesson about who I was running with and gangs are a waste of life.

Damn bro glad you made it out

Juvenile 2yrs
Late teens early 20’s- 3yrs
mid 20s- 2yrs
30s - finally learned my lesson
I don’t wish jail on my worst enemies shit is absolutely one the worst things that can happen to u especially if you locked up in county and if you always end up with a public defender, it’s even worst.

Back