Welcome To aBlackWeb

What was your longest stint in jail?

I’ve been in cuffs a few times. They had no reason to arrest me tho. Well one time, almost. But I went against what I was about to do.

They had me in a holding cell once for like 5 hours for questioning behind a shooting.... Claim it wasn't an arrest... But they arrested the fuck outta us...I was LIVID

Then once me and a buddy got picked up for weed in the car. He was selling,I was driving... But they got us both cuz it's was a distribution amount.... Sat the night in bookings... snored LOUDLY, like I always do. Let me out on my own recognizance.... Went to court, 90 days later had it expunged 🤷🏿‍♂️

Actually locked up? Never. Thank God. Had the cuffs on a few times. Cops pulled me over with a loaded pistol in my car on day mad years ago. They did a nigga a solid though.

1619925685655.png

I'm still in.
Rikers Island.
Verbally beating up on punk ABW members, especially ignorant hoteps, thots, and sensitive mods.

1619925520607.png

I need the S1W's to come help a brother out!

1619925588218.png

1619925662132.png

11 months
Accused of murder. Beat the case. Found innocent. Self defense.

Back when I was young and dumb and running with an infamous Crip set in L.A. These two brothers from another infamous Mexican gang wanted revenge for a fist fight we had weeks earlier. Basically, they caught me slippin. Tried to jump me at a swap meet and I beat the shit out of both of them dolo. One of the brothers fell and cracked his skull and died a few days later. I got arrested. Thrown in the infamous 4800 gang module in LA even though I was clearly underage. My lawyer got me outta that module and moved to a youth camp after 3 days but the O.G.'s kept me safe while I was there.

I actually was losing the trial and was just about to cop to a plea when a Mexican eye witness came out of nowhere and testified that the Mexican brothers started the fight and I was just defending myself. Scary Hours.

Anyway, the whole ordeal was a rude eye opener and it taught me a life lesson about who I was running with and gangs are a waste of life.

Back