Welcome To aBlackWeb

What up King/Queen......smh lol

Yo @AP21, let me run something by you. Something that I honestly think about a lot, based on different situations.

Independent of this thread or the situation or who agrees and who doesn't, at what point does it go from checking someone on their behavior or words to actually forcing your moral compass or beliefs on others, and basically chastising them for acting in a way that THEY feel is appropriate and that YOU feel isn't? And where does the line get drawn?

Last edited:
Yo @AP21, let me run something by you. Something that I honestly think about a lot, based on different situations.

Independent of this thread or the situation or who agrees and who doesn't, at what point does it go from checking someone on their behavior or words to actually forcing your moral compass or beliefs on others, and basically chastising them for acting in a way that THEY feel is appropriate an that YOU feel isn't? And where does the line get drawn?

:wtf10:

if yall don't wanna get involved, then fine, don't get involved...

but you gotta understand how annoying that makes your opinion when you express you don't wanna get involved....

What he said was fucked up considering what Black said wasn't even bad, but niggas "checking him on the internet" aint gonna stop that from happening again @AP21 . You want us to police eachother as posters and that makes no sense to me. You the one with the power, wouldn't it be just as easy to start banning niggas whenever they be on that kind of fuck shit? To hell with who don't like it.

Do your job.

Dude been on some other shit and he should of been outta here last month when he said that pedo shit in the T.I. thread. Yet yall wrote it off and let him rock.

if yall don't wanna get involved, then fine, don't get involved...

but you gotta understand how annoying that makes your opinion when you express you don't wanna get involved....

I'm honestly still tryna get an answer to the following:

I might be wrong - the man can speak for himself - but it seems like the bolded is a good example of why @1/2 was asking his question.

...tell him to watch his mouth or what?

lol Nigga Nobody checked you , I just asked a question

@the end of the day It's all Love , We bumped heads for a second moved on it's Over w/Young Shiz
View attachment 199557

Back in 2009 when I moved to LA I almost got into a fight with a nigga on the court that kept calling me Nipsey.

Ended up meeting him and his brother before he blew up. Cool dude.

Dude been on some other shit and he should of been outta here last month when he said that pedo shit in the T.I. thread. Yet yall wrote it off and let him rock.

THIS IS MY ISSUE....

soon as niggaz get banned or mods step into a situation, it's a million niggaz trying to make the shit seem like we're over reacting....

this nigga been reckless for a minute...and every time someone say shit to him. someone wants to ply devils advocate for homie...

soon as i saw what the nigga said.....

i was like

"nope, this nigga gone"

come back to the thread, and see niggaz taking the stance of "oh she started it"...

man that shit's weak....not one person took what she said to heart and respond with some that kinda disrespect but that nigga....

ain't no cape.... dude was outta line...yall can @ mods to ban niggaz cuz their views towards political subjects seem racist......

mad niggaz wanted that nigga gone.....all yall did was complain about that nigga...no matter who started what... yall hated that nigga and wanted him gone bad as fuck....

but homie just openly talking about spiting in women mouths and calling them bitches,.....

o she started it....

i mean shit just wack to me.....

Independent of this thread or the situation or who agrees and who doesn't, at what point does it go from checking someone on their behavior or words to actually forcing your moral compass or beliefs on others, and basically chastising them for acting in a way that THEY feel is appropriate and that YOU feel isn't? And where does the line get drawn?

maybe b/c i have a daughter

maybe b/c i dont go out of my way to blatantly be disrespectful to females

but just as a matter of principle, i take issues with niggas who lack the proper vocabulary to disagree with people then expect people to not view those thoughts as disrespectful. Context does matter. If two cats just calling each other bitches or whatever in the NBA thread...well, thats how they get down. I probably wouldnt resort to that, but some of these dudes, its just a day that ends in Y, and there's nothing wrong with that, but if im having a full fledged legit convo about something and some dude just comes out of nowhere hurling insults unwarranted, then I take issue with that b/c i didnt come at you with that energy.

if harry just disagreed with black, that's one thing, but you can disagree and still remain respectful

like i've said before, like @Goldie has said before, if niggas not gonna talk to no females like that in life, dont do it on the internet. It really is that simple. But its strange to me that this is a hill some are willing to die on but in other threads, always @'ing me to suspected white posters asking for their removal. So, we want to police ourselves or others when it comes to suspected white supremacy, but not when it comes to our female posters?

I'm honestly still tryna get an answer to the following:
bruh all you gotta say is something like

"fam, that shit ain't even necessary"

or better yet @ a mod

niggaz @ me to the wildest shit....bt i gotta find shit like this on my own

What he said was fucked up considering what Black said wasn't even bad, but niggas "checking him on the internet" aint gonna stop that from happening again @AP21 . You want us to police eachother as posters and that makes no sense to me. You the one with the power, wouldn't it be just as easy to start banning niggas whenever they be on that kind of fuck shit? To hell with who don't like it.

Do your job.

fam, idk how ya'll do things where you from, but you tell me how you would feel if (and forgive me b/c i honestly forgot who is with who when it comes to you and Screw) ya sister said something and Screw, in front of you said

Bitch I’ll spit in your mouth and watch the tears run down your cheek amused

honor thy king

you are the second person along with Thor that doesnt see ANYTHING wrong with this, and I'm legit confused by it

also, "do your job" is mad crazy lol. Keep that same energy when everyone is clamoring for mods to get involved in bullshit b/t two people. When mods "do their job", we get all kinds of "stay out of it" posts, then when mods don't "do their job" then it's, "where the mods when you need em"...cant have it both ways

bruh all you gotta say is something like

"fam, that shit ain't even necessary"

or better yet @ a mod

niggaz @ me to the wildest shit....bt i gotta find shit like this on my own

Naw, I get that part. But that's not what Im asking and that's not what YOU said. I'm asking YOU a question based on what YOU said.

YOU said 'tell an out of pocket nigga to watch his mouth'. And I'm asking YOU...or what? Tell him to watch his mouth...or what?...over the internet. Serious question. No hate.

Aint nobody getting banned.

A dude on here call my 4 month old and wife a hoe.

Aint shit gon happen insults

maybe b/c i have a daughter

maybe b/c i dont go out of my way to blatantly be disrespectful to females

but just as a matter of principle, i take issues with niggas who lack the proper vocabulary to disagree with people then expect people to not view those thoughts as disrespectful. Context does matter. If two cats just calling each other bitches or whatever in the NBA thread...well, thats how they get down. I probably wouldnt resort to that, but some of these dudes, its just a day that ends in Y, and there's nothing wrong with that, but if im having a full fledged legit convo about something and some dude just comes out of nowhere hurling insults unwarranted, then I take issue with that b/c i didnt come at you with that energy.

if harry just disagreed with black, that's one thing, but you can disagree and still remain respectful

like i've said before, like @Goldie has said before, if niggas not gonna talk to no females like that in life, dont do it on the internet. It really is that simple. But its strange to me that this is a hill some are willing to die on but in other threads, always @'ing me to suspected white posters asking for their removal. So, we want to police ourselves or others when it comes to suspected white supremacy, but not when it comes to our female posters?

I understand all that and agree with almost all of it. But NONE of it addresses my question at all. You have a daughter and you don't disrespect females. Those explore reasons why you feel the way you feel. I didn't ask you that. And stop referring to these niggas and what happened a few pages back. I specified that in my question.

My question again is at what point does it go from checking someone on their behavior or words to actually forcing your moral compass or beliefs on others, and basically chastising them for acting in a way that THEY feel is appropriate an that YOU feel isn't? And where does the line get drawn?

Naw, I get that part. But that's not what Im asking and that's not what YOU said. I'm asking YOU a question based on what YOU said.

YOU said 'tell an out of pocket nigga to watch his mouth'. And I'm asking YOU...or what? Tell him to watch his mouth...or what?...over the internet. Serious question. No hate.
I have a three serious questions in response.

are you surprised that I banned him for it?
do you feel the ban was warranted?

you said "it ain't even that deep" to thor right after it happened, what stopped you from saying the same thing to the harry nigga?

I understand all that and agree with almost all of it. But NONE of it addresses my question at all. You have a daughter and you don't disrespect females. Those explore reasons why you feel the way you feel. I didn't ask you that. And stop referring to these niggas and what happened a few pages back. I specified that in my question.

My question again is at what point does it go from checking someone on their behavior or words to actually forcing your moral compass or beliefs on others, and basically chastising them for acting in a way that THEY feel is appropriate an that YOU feel isn't? And where does the line get drawn?
contrary to what others say, albeit jokingly, this isn't my site, nor do i have a desire for it to be mine.

i say that to say, everyone doesnt always feel the way that I feel and if i didnt give a shit about what the other staff members thought, this site's membership would only hover around the few people who constantly are here either creating content or adding to the conversation when the content gets made. I dont just go around banning people all willy nilly. I understand that there may be a time where i may think im acting properly, but it may be perceived as overreacting, so, when im faced with one of those decisions, I talk about it with the rest of the staff and we make a decision as a collective

Back