Welcome To aBlackWeb

What up King/Queen......smh lol

so nobody checked Harry before he got the boot?

this the shit i be talking about. Niggas just gon let another nigga disrespect one of the few females who do post here and she's been posting more as of late, and a not a single nigga, outside of Maywood said anything to the nigga?

ya'll cant pick and choose when the internet aint real/is real. That was foul af what homie said and was totally uncalled for.

you know what...it got taken care of..that's all that matters. Aint about to let you niggas ruin my monday with this shit

I'm sorry that was said to you Black, but im glad to see you handled it

eh, im kinda confused on this angle AP

i was late anyway, but you're saying in these situations the males that are around should verbally hold niggas down until the police get there?

swear im now clowning, just want clarity

@Blackish - honest response please - is there something that another male could have told harry on here that would have made that situation better?

lets go back and we all call him a fuck boy and say we're gonna beat him with his keyboard, is there any actual gratification in that or is it more about just having the close knit feeling and knowing people are backing you up?

do things like this matter to you when deciding which websites or forums you visit?

again, some may turn this shit funny but i think the real answers would be useful here......we lookin po out here and need the feedback

nobody wanna say shit cuz

"catching feelings" and "throwing on a cape"

for some reason is more harmful to a man's character than telling an out of pocket nigga to watch his fucking mouth....

I might be wrong - the man can speak for himself - but it seems like the bolded is a good example of why @1/2 was asking his question.

...tell him to watch his mouth or what?

Last edited:

for some reason is more harmful to a man's character than telling an out of pocket nigga to watch his fucking mouth....

Or.... Or..... Or, it’s not a big deal. It was bit much but not that bad where other posters need to get involved

I mean...you called us names? No? What is there to argue about or discuss on this one?

I don't understand why y'all have dedicated so many posts to this, honestly. *shrugs*
Called you names you call yourself and others?

I don't understand the point of your retort, and you don't understand the climate. It can stay that way.
-shrugs-

Called you names you call yourself and others?

I don't understand the point of your retort, and you don't understand the climate. It can stay that way.
-shrugs-

I mean...let me go back and see if the names you used are names I call myself and others and others use on here all the time.

*goes back and reads*

Yep. That's right.

i understand that may be the case for those that live by the opinions of other males and/or have something to prove

"telling an out of pocket nigga to watch his mouth" is something, imo, that can only exist in person lol

i mean yeah, i can type "hey watch your mouth, thats disrespectful" "your mother's giant vagina" "yadda yadda".....but I didnt stop shit

not only can that man turn right around and commit the foul again, but now I got a weird textual beef on MY hands....which we all know can last for years lol

i respond here and there to dumb shit if its directed at me but for the most part I'd "get back" with some wit, or ignore it

i just cant see the good in putting energy into "hey dont type mean things!" if I have no power outside of that

the shit i've told ya'll about myself is much more "damaging to a mans character" then somebody being mad cuz i jumped in a forum argument

:js4:

NOW.....if we all at the club, bar, abw bbq.......Blac chillin, eatin a hot link sandwich....and a nigga named Harry goes "ay bitch that was mine".....the nigga is gettin two pieced....most likely by several people

i dont know about this internet guard dog thing man.....i dont....and im all for respecting and empowering women and all that....its literally my life

a lotta this shit is juvenile compared to whats happening on more popular social media, and the women are there "clapping back" and "coming for" niggas necks with the meanest thumbs in the game

this

nobody saying you had to threaten homie life or try to run a fade with him, but a simple "fam, you foul for that" goes a long way with people

@mryoungun, yes or no, would you have responded to black the way he did?

i dont need no further explanation, just a simple yes or no

the word cape gets thrown around too loosely these days for my liking, but here we are.

And im really blown at how cavalier Thor is about the situation. So people should only feel some type of way when its about wives and kids?

like i said, had black had that same vigor towards him or any other male in the thread, thats one thing, but that didnt happen. She made a blanket ass statement, and he came with the disrespect. Thats not me making it up or reading too much into it, he actually typed what he typed

@1/2, people always want to talk about when mods need to intervene vs when they should mind their business. You cant have it both ways, and i wasnt even speaking as a mod, i was speaking as a dude who has been here as long as Black and i know, let me say feel, unless she states otherwise, it was a joke that should've been taken as one. She aint never got out of pocket with anyone here and is one of the few females here who were instrumental to this place when it was just 20 or so of us on here all day. I will take her word and give her the benefit of the doubt until she gives me a reason not to.

Before everybody came from under their rocks and migrated over here, she was here, so yea....Her thoughts, feelings and views hold weight with me. Like Du said, or rather how i interpreted his post, its like dudes are scared to just tell a dude he was out of pocket...i didnt insinuate anything other than that

this

nobody saying you had to threaten homie life or try to run a fade with him, but a simple "fam, you foul for that" goes a long way with people

@mryoungun, yes or no, would you have responded to black the way he did?

i dont need no further explanation, just a simple yes or no

the word cape gets thrown around too loosely these days for my liking, but here we are.

And im really blown at how cavalier Thor is about the situation. So people should only feel some type of way when its about wives and kids?

like i said, had black had that same vigor towards him or any other male in the thread, thats one thing, but that didnt happen. She made a blanket ass statement, and he came with the disrespect. Thats not me making it up or reading too much into it, he actually typed what he typed

@1/2, people always want to talk about when mods need to intervene vs when they should mind their business. You cant have it both ways, and i wasnt even speaking as a mod, i was speaking as a dude who has been here as long as Black and i know, let me say feel, unless she states otherwise, it was a joke that should've been taken as one. She aint never got out of pocket with anyone here and is one of the few females here who were instrumental to this place when it was just 20 or so of us on here all day. I will take her word and give her the benefit of the doubt until she gives me a reason not to.

Before everybody came from under their rocks and migrated over here, she was here, so yea....Her thoughts, feelings and views hold weight with me. Like Du said, or rather how i interpreted his post, its like dudes are scared to just tell a dude he was out of pocket...i didnt insinuate anything other than that

As evidenced by the fact that I didn't respond to Black the way he did...no, I wouldn't respond to Black the way he did. Lol.

It's really easy to refute almost all of what you said that was addressed to me. But it doesn't matter because - again - I don't even know how we got here. So rather than going back and forth with you about whatever it is you're referring to, I'll just say don't spell my name wrong again, nigga.

yeah its all good, and I completely get your point(s)

i can only speak for myself and why I wouldnt necessarily jump on that every time

we could ALL "say" something, my only point is thats as far as it goes

thats why I really wanted to know from Black if the bolded even mattered to her

"it" goes a long way....but what is "it"....what has been done?

and it goes a long way by......keeping women interested in the site? making friends with them? landing a "possible" spot?

can we be real? lol

@Maywood said something.....why is that?.....from my understanding there is/was some sort of connection or relationship...so that makes sense, he's supposed to bark on every heckler...and she's supposed to expect him to lol

you might not have been "speaking as a mod" but the fact is, you are.....you have a legit and purposeful reason to be out here waving your finger at people for language

its a waste of energy for me....nice gesture? sure.....but accomplishes nothing

yeah its all good, and I completely get your point(s)

i can only speak for myself and why I wouldnt necessarily jump on that every time

we could ALL "say" something, my only point is thats as far as it goes

thats why I really wanted to know from Black if the bolded even mattered to her

"it" goes a long way....but what is "it"....what has been done?

and it goes a long way by......keeping women interested in the site? making friends with them? landing a "possible" spot?

can we be real? lol

@Maywood said something.....why is that?.....from my understanding there is/was some sort of connection or relationship...so that makes sense, he's supposed to bark on every heckler...and she's supposed to expect him to lol

you might not have been "speaking as a mod" but the fact is, you are.....you have a legit and purposeful reason to be out here waving your finger at people for language

its a waste of energy for me....nice gesture? sure.....but accomplishes nothing
ehhh

fam, i would've said the same thing if i wasnt a mod, but maybe it's also because i dont make it a point to be blatantly disrespectful to females online or irl. I'ma say this just one more time, if Black got crazy with him FIRST, then whatever happens as a result of that is on her as she initiated it. I'm always amazed at people who come in threads with little to nothing of value to contribute always want to make it known they are in a thread they didnt honestly care about in the first place. Like, you ALWAYS have the option to just not say shit. You know how many threads i do that to on the daily?

like i've said in other threads, when females either constantly telling people why they arent as active or they sending staff PMs or whatever, the shit matters. Maybe not to you b/c you're married, not staff here and you just here passing the time, which there is nothing wrong with, but you are coming off very dismissive b/c you dont feel it does anything towards the morale of female posters.

it accomplishes more than you think, but maybe that's where we differ. I didnt say what I said to get some favor with Black. If the shoe was on the other foot, i would've told her she was out of pocket for how she dealt with him...but i guess we'll never know

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
Lol @ calling someone a name somehow being uplifting.

If you call me king does that mean you gotta pay me tax, follow my orders and let me fuck your wife first on your wedding day if I want?

Because if not you're just being full of shit and using platitudes and most people can see right through that shit.

exactly lol and people don’t study monarchy at all. They were rarely good people, they held absolute power and allowed only themselves to be educated

@1/2, forgot to put this in my last response, but the bolded matters b/c it shows people see it, reacting to it in a way that calls out the behavior and not just glossing over it or being a participant in said behavior.

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
so nobody checked Harry before he got the boot?

this the shit i be talking about. Niggas just gon let another nigga disrespect one of the few females who do post here and she's been posting more as of late, and a not a single nigga, outside of Maywood said anything to the nigga?

ya'll cant pick and choose when the internet aint real/is real. That was foul af what homie said and was totally uncalled for.

you know what...it got taken care of..that's all that matters. Aint about to let you niggas ruin my monday with this shit

I'm sorry that was said to you Black, but im glad to see you handled it

You expected these niggas these niggas to actually check disrespect towards a woman? I don’t know why you expected better.

and no I’m not saying every nigga here is a creep

eh, im kinda confused on this angle AP

i was late anyway, but you're saying in these situations the males that are around should verbally hold niggas down until the police get there?

swear im now clowning, just want clarity

@Blackish - honest response please - is there something that another male could have told harry on here that would have made that situation better?

lets go back and we all call him a fuck boy and say we're gonna beat him with his keyboard, is there any actual gratification in that or is it more about just having the close knit feeling and knowing people are backing you up?

do things like this matter to you when deciding which websites or forums you visit?

again, some may turn this shit funny but i think the real answers would be useful here......we lookin po out here and need the feedback

I mean even if just words ain’t we supposed to be defensive of the women who post here? It’s like 5 maybe

Back