Welcome To aBlackWeb

What up King/Queen......smh lol

Do you call someone King or Queen? I see a lot of people calling each other king and queen. Maybe I'm out of the loop but I find that calling each king and queen shit funny. If she/he not your wife/husband I don't get it.

Thoughts?

@silverfoxx

Speak on it.

Remember you referring to your lady as such a few months back.

If uplifting titles make you feel a negative
way or if it's a mockery to you then you don't think highly about yourself or your people.

Lack of self esteem maybe... Maybe a lil self hatred...

The bigger issue/question is why do you think less of yourself like that to the point that an uplifting title bothers you? And more importantly, what are you gonna do to change that weak-minded mentality? Cuz it's not a good look. It's weak-minded.

Lmao wow

I don’t hate it... but it is corny. Especially when I normally see the people who say it/being called it having no redeeming qualities for them to have such a title.

Exactly

Also people don’t always have good intentions when they use it. Call me by my MF name or don’t say anything to me.

Lmao wow

Exactly

Also people don’t always have good intentions when they use it. Call me by my MF name or don’t say anything to me.

Other than upliftment what are some of the malicious intentions of those who say "king/queen"? Can you give us some examples?

Also based on my experiences folks might not know your name so you're king/queen by default... So if they don't know your name you would rather be ignored and unacknowledged by your people? Why?

Other than upliftment what are some of the malicious intentions of those who say "king/queen"? Can you give us some examples?

Also based on my experiences folks might not know your name so you're king/queen by default... So if they don't know your name you would rather be ignored and unacknowledged by your people? Why?

Man please smh. Chicks use that just like they say “Have a blessed day” knowing they don’t want you to have one.

Ask my name or call me Ms. call me anything else and you may be ignored. It’s as simple as that.

Man please smh. Chicks use that just like they say “Have a blessed day” knowing they don’t want you to have one.

Ask my name or call me Ms. call me anything else and you may be ignored. It’s as simple as that.

When I think about it when people say "have a blessed day" to me I receive it as a blessing. I don't think I've ever even thought to question their intentions of saying that to me either.

Are you under the impression that when people say it to you they don't mean it? Why?

@silverfoxx

Speak on it.

Remember you referring to your lady as such a few months back.
I say it as a endearment of my respect for my lady. I have so much for respect for the women in my life to the point that they are like superheroes to me. Some would call me a feminist, but it's the same for the men I respect they Kings to me. I believe in empowering the ones I love, and what a better way to do so then that?

When I think about it when people say "have a blessed day" to me I receive it as a blessing. I don't think I've ever even thought to question their intentions of saying that to me either.

Are you under the impression that when people say it to you they don't mean it? Why?

It’s not all the time but they do it to be shady. I don’t know what is so confusing if it hasn’t happened to you great idk what else to tell you. These are MY experiences in MY life and I don’t have to answer to any name but my own. If you don’t like it keep it to yourself.

Lmao What kinda people are y’all around where compliments are so undermining
Sheeeesh

They aren’t friends of mine just some shady bitches who I have come across.

It’s not all the time but they do it to be shady. I don’t know what is so confusing if it hasn’t happened to you great idk what else to tell you. These are MY experiences in MY life and I don’t have to answer to any name but my own. If you don’t like it keep it to yourself.

They aren’t friends of mine just some shady bitches who I have come across.

I'm just seeking clarity... So you feel like compliments like "have a blessed day" and titles like "king/queen" usually have malicious intent behind them based on your experiences? How do you know their intentions? Can you give us some examples?

And you're absolutely right you don't have to answer to any name but your own but are you saying that you would ignore a man or a woman who referred to you as "Queen"?

If a passer-by on the street greeted/acknowledged you as "Queen" you would ignore them? Why?

I'm just seeking clarity... So you feel like compliments like "have a blessed day" and titles like "king/queen" usually have malicious intent behind them based on your experiences? How do you know their intentions? Can you give us some examples?

And you're absolutely right you don't have to answer to any name but your own but are you saying that you would ignore a man or a woman who referred to you as "Queen"?

If a passer-by on the street greeted/acknowledged you as "Queen" you would ignore them? Why?

I said not all the time but it has happened. Everything else you asked has been answered. Idk why you keep pressing the issue I don’t like it end of story.

Back