Welcome To aBlackWeb

What up King/Queen......smh lol

Do you call someone King or Queen? I see a lot of people calling each other king and queen. Maybe I'm out of the loop but I find that calling each king and queen shit funny. If she/he not your wife/husband I don't get it.

Thoughts?
Hell no that shit is wack as fuck people and their bullshit affirmations call your self king act like a jester just be and drop the pretentious bullshit

If uplifting titles make you feel a negative
way or if it's a mockery to you then you don't think highly about yourself or your people.

Lack of self esteem maybe... Maybe a lil self hatred...

The bigger issue/question is why do you think less of yourself like that to the point that an uplifting title bothers you? And more importantly, what are you gonna do to change that weak-minded mentality? Cuz it's not a good look. It's weak-minded.

If uplifting titles make you feel a negative
way or if it's a mockery to you then you don't think highly about yourself or your people.

Lack of self esteem maybe... Maybe a lil self hatred...

The bigger issue/question is why do you think less of yourself like that to the point that an uplifting title bothers you? And more importantly, what are you gonna do to change that weak-minded mentality? Cuz it's not a good look. It's weak-minded.
So let me Get This Right Calling another Black Woman/Man King Or Queen Is Frowned Upon ????

On Allah I Hate U coon ass Niggas

View attachment 177451

View attachment 177452
Sigh........who said they frowned upon it? Who said they hate it? I'm about sick of you niggas mane.

lol at being offended at revering titles

I don’t but I’m not mad at anybody using it or referring to me as such

Niggas is haters. Truly. “Fuck you niggas walking around being positive for”

If shit like this bothers you, check yourself cause I’m going make it real hard for niggas like you to be outside as i unite the sides

Christ is here

nigga

Ok u said It was Funny

FUNNY HOW ??????
Calling random people I don't know king or queen is funny to me.......shrugs.

I would call my mom, sis, wife a queen that's where it stops. People that I know deserve that hierarchy.

Strangers get a sit or ma'am

Homies get brother.

Throw your pom-poms away that scrub has ethered no one and your culture hasn't started nothing or been calling people that. Stop it yute
Real talk
Other than the culture Jamaicans and african americans are mostly just west africans raised in different countries anyway so it's no use fighting over who said what first but because most of y'all dont get to experience life and cultures outside of the US.....yall don't know it's a lot slang y'all take from other parts of the world and run with it. A lof of it comes from JA

Like cellar door said we call dudes kings and women empress'
For years.
Just saw a vid from the 80's of yellow man calling some shit 'fuckery' yall think that and so much other shit is new. Its not

Lol at my culture started nothing when most of us first interacted on a hip hop website. U do know where hip hop came straight from right?

sigh

Real talk
Other than the culture Jamaicans and african americans are mostly just west africans raised in different countries anyway so it's no use fighting over who said what first but because most of y'all dont get to experience life and cultures outside of the US.....yall don't know it's a lot slang y'all take from other parts of the world and run with it. A lof of it comes from JA

Like cellar door said we call dudes kings and women empress'
For years.
Just saw a vid from the 80's of yellow man calling some shit 'fuckery' yall think that and so much other shit is new. Its not

Lol at my culture started nothing when most of us first interacted on a hip hop website. U do know where hip hop came straight from right?

sigh

The Bronx

Back