Welcome To aBlackWeb

what type of time is sway on?

Sway trippin theres been other artist that did songs bigging up black women .

Garbage ass question! I definitely thought it was something that was on a cue card and meant to bring controversy, clickbait and tmz moments etc etc. I don't follow Sway enough to conclude that he is coming from a place of coonery. I do believe on a different platform a different question would have been asked....like what was the inspiration for this song? There are plenty of songs that are ode's to blackness. Ain't nobody asking Beyonce about her song Brown Skin Girl and what about the other people that follow you.

S/N: he could have been trying to lookout and make it known that the new artists rocks with everyone..but the way he did it didn't come off that way at all.

I don't even wanna watch the clip..... Sway got a morning show with Heather B and Tracey G..... They gotta pull him up for that shit

Reactions: GNS
I get the first question cuz he was tryna make the artist explain their intent....but that last shit was gross.

I get what he was trying to do cause they have a wide audience....but he wouldn't done that on certain radio markets.

Garbage ass question! I definitely thought it was something that was on a cue card and meant to bring controversy, clickbait and tmz moments etc etc. I don't follow Sway enough to conclude that he is coming from a place of coonery. I do believe on a different platform a different question would have been asked....like what was the inspiration for this song? There are plenty of songs that are ode's to blackness. Ain't nobody asking Beyonce about her song Brown Skin Girl and what about the other people that follow you.

S/N: he could have been trying to lookout and make it known that the new artists rocks with everyone..but the way he did it didn't come off that way at all.
The question is was what sway did necessary?

Nobody was thinking that but him. We wouldn't have missed that probing had he not done it

Also, was alienating his own worth his attempts to make imaginary Scandinavian women comfortable?

The question is was what sway did necessary?

Nobody was thinking that but him. We wouldn't have missed that probing had he not done it

Also, was alienating his own worth his attempts to make imaginary Scandinavian women comfortable?
Facts, your right. Not sure if that song was a single off dude debut album/ EP or not. But Sway brought attention to something that I don't think nobody else was thinking. Negative attention at that.

Facts, your right. Not sure if that song was a single off dude debut album/ EP or not. But Sway brought attention to something that I don't think nobody else was thinking. Negative attention at that.
Yea, imagine him doing the exact opposite of what he did.. what would that have looked like..

He should have said, I love xyz women, but I love Black women more.

And I don’t know where he was going with that question. What black man would see any issue with a song directed solely at Black women? It’s more strange to me than anything.

The game they gotta play with asking questions like that?

U live in the same country as I do.... u know how offended the others get when we do shit specifically for us.... factor in the fact that they are the biggest consumer of our culture u can peep what Sway was trying to convey....... I think

He had a room full of cra….. Uh - White folks jamming along to a song called “SAY IT
LOUD, I’M BLACK AND I’M PROUD”!

You think he gave a fuck whether white folks were offended?

They weren’t offended, by the way. They loved J.B.

And this was in the 1960’s.

Sway was wrong.

He had a room full of cra….. Uh - White folks jamming along to a song called “SAY IT
LOUD, I’M BLACK AND I’M PROUD”!

You think he gave a fuck whether white folks were offended?

They weren’t offended, by the way. They loved J.B.

And this was in the 1960’s.

Sway was wrong.

Yea let’s compare the second most famous black artist to a nigga we have never heard from

Back