Welcome To aBlackWeb

what type of time is sway on?

Sway definitely fucked up with this one...and ol girl definitely was trying to be shady with the post. I can see her point and why he blocked her ass

who cares? lmao its an ode to be Black women
U live in the same country as I do.... u know how offended the others get when we do shit specifically for us.... factor in the fact that they are the biggest consumer of our culture u can peep what Sway was trying to convey....... I think

U live in the same country as I do.... u know how offended the others get when we do shit specifically for us.... factor in the fact that they are the biggest consumer of our culture u can peep what Sway was trying to convey....... I think
you talking politics

Sways shared love for black women should've trumped all that

What was he trying to do?
What @Elzo69Renaissance said for the most part. The optics of it made it look cringy than it actually was IMO. The dude is new(er) artist so Sway was lowkey trying to let everyone know that yeah its cool to show love to the Black Goddess but he makes music for everyone to enjoy.

or

Sway's just a coon

either or but Sway been giving too much love for years to Black women for me to ever say that like these other jump the gun niggas

Last edited:
"You got this amazing track called A Black Woman. Uh, why did you put this out bc idk man, you alienated a lot of women who aren't black..."
Black women can't even have a song specifically for them without the whataboutus people. Mane FOH lol.

Last edited:
Sway definitely fucked up with this one...and ol girl definitely was trying to be shady with the post. I can see her point and why he blocked her ass
She was shady but if sway was secure in himself and his performance he wouldn't have blocked. Guilt.
What @Elzo69Renaissance said for the most part. The optics of it made it look cringy than it actually was IMO. The dude is new(er) artist so Sway was lowkey trying to let everyone know that yeah its cool to show love to the Black Goddess but he makes music for everyone to enjoy.

or

Sway's just a coon

either or but Sway been giving too much love for years to Black women for me to ever say that like these other jump the gun niggas
jumping the gun...

Bruh the thing is.. how can you trust a nigga who would pull some shit like that? You know those vibes are in Sway now. You can't unsee that. Now you know what he's capable of.

She was shady but if sway was secure in himself and his performance he wouldn't have blocked. Guilt.
jumping the gun...

Bruh the thing is.. how can you trust a nigga who would pull some shit like that? You know those vibes are in Sway now. You can't unsee that. You know what he's capable of.

Blocking somebody don't mean guilt. It's social media where you can control what you do and don't see. Why subject yourself to somebody who don't like you on purpose? That makes no sense

or

Sway's just a coon

just because the song isn’t dedicated to them doesn’t mean they can’t enjoy it

just because the song isn’t dedicated to them doesn’t mean they can’t enjoy it
True but u see how they react to BLM?

if u a new artist and u need all the support u can get and knowing white girls spend more money on our culture than anyone , u don’t want to risk alienate them

I think that’s where Sway was going ....

just playing devils advocate here

True but u see how they react to BLM?

if u a new artist and u need all the support u can get and knowing white girls spend more money on our culture than anyone , u don’t want to risk alienate them

I think that’s where Sway was going ....

just playing devils advocate here

the only ones who would feel alienated will have some ill feelings towards black women

and if that’s the case

5D4B0E76-C24F-47F6-AC2D-963BFD05573C.gif

maybe he doesn’t want their support

Y’all shoulda seen this comin’ when Sway told Mos Def and Talib Kweli that they should change tha name of “Brown Skin Lady” to “Brown, Pink and Yellow Skin Lady”….

:clawd3:

Nah….Sway was buggin’ tho lol

Back