Welcome To aBlackWeb

what type of time is sway on?

Sway is and has been exactly what you saw in that interview...but b/c he's "respected" muhphuggas won't call him to the carpet

When a few brave souls dared to put a spotlight on it they were shouted down cuz Sway is "for the culture"

???? I’m uninformed. What other instances has Sway acted like this?
Like I can pinpoint them shits...I stopped listening to/watching him like almost 10 years ago...so this isn't new

He's always said little sly shit that pointed to him liking any other kind of woman except a Black one..and he was just as shitty about it as he was in that interview

Unprovoked coonery

200w.gif

Although I agree on the coon shit

to play devil s advocate I think Sway was trying to put him up on game as a new artist to not alienate any part of his fan base especially the fenales of another race...

And while I think he was off in pushing that line of thinking, and yeah he may have been trying to help a new artist, I probably dislike even more the people who have nothing to do but feign outrage at every little thing then try to paint someone with a broad stroke. It’s all clout chasing and begging for validation from strangers at the end of the day.

These people are multi-faceted, nuanced people like all humans. To say he’s anti-black women or a coon or whatever off of this one interaction from the whole of his life is crazy to me.

Although I agree on the coon shit

to play devil s advocate I think Sway was trying to put him up on game as a new artist to not alienate any part of his fan base especially the fenales of another race...

who cares? lmao its an ode to Black women

Last edited:
Back