Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Should I Do?

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
So back in March I was hospitalized with Covid-19. It was a monster. I was in a coma for 2 weeks and bedridden until June 2. I came home last month and I'm trying to get my life back together.

Here's the problem. When I went to the hospital, I didn't pay my phone bill for April and May so they turned my phone off. I got out on June 2 and had to get everything back in order. Specifically I have a few online accounts (Amazon, Facebook, etc.) that have passwords. I don't remember the passwords (Covid fucks up your memory). They have a feature on the website that says, "if you don't remember your password we'll send you a new password via text". But the problem is that I don't have the same phone number (They turned my phone off because I didn't pay the bill when I was in the hospital). So my account is linked to a defunct phone number.

I suppose I could just start a new Facebook account and a new Amazon account, but I've been using those sites for about 10-15 years now and I have alot of history and contacts saved on those accounts.

For the life of me I can't remember the passwords.

What should I do?

Always use the same passwords with slight variations moving forward.

did the phone company say someone has your new number?

does it have an email option?

So back in March I was hospitalized with Covid-19. It was a monster. I was in a coma for 2 weeks and bedridden until June 2. I came home last month and I'm trying to get my life back together.

Here's the problem. When I went to the hospital, I didn't pay my phone bill for April and May so they turned my phone off. I got out on June 2 and had to get everything back in order. Specifically I have a few online accounts (Amazon, Facebook, etc.) that have passwords. I don't remember the passwords (Covid fucks up your memory). They have a feature on the website that says, "if you don't remember your password we'll send you a new password via text". But the problem is that I don't have the same phone number (They turned my phone off because I didn't pay the bill when I was in the hospital). So my account is linked to a defunct phone number.

I suppose I could just start a new Facebook account and a new Amazon account, but I've been using those sites for about 10-15 years now and I have alot of history and contacts saved on those accounts.

What should I do?

Cant you use any random cell number?

Use someone's cell u trust.

Always use the same passwords with slight variations moving forward.

did the phone company say someone has your new number?

does it have an email option?

I guess somebody has my old number because when I got out of the hospital they said I had to change my number.

There's an email option, but it's linked to my old yahoo email from 1999 that I haven't used since I switched to gmail 15 years ago.

I guess somebody has my old number because when I got out of the hospital they said I had to change my number.

There's an email option, but it's linked to my old yahoo email from 1999 that I haven't used since I switched to gmail 15 years ago.
Try to login into that and/or change the password

I hate when I had to do all this shit

What should I do?

Have you inquired on if you can get your old number back?

Have you tried calling your old number and seeing if the new person is willing to help? I'm sure they're probably wondering why they are getting password reset texts/calls

Some site have an option to reset your password(s) another way if you cannot use the old phone number..

Did you save any of your passwords in your browser? And if so can you at least remember the password to your computer if you have one on there? Might be able to recover the passwords from Chrome or whatever browser you use

Have you inquired on if you can get your old number back?

Have you tried calling your old number and seeing if the new person is willing to help? I'm sure they're probably wondering why they are getting password reset texts/calls

Some site have an option to reset your password(s) another way if you cannot use the old phone number..

Did you save any of your passwords in your browser? And if so can you at least remember the password to your computer if you have one on there? Might be able to recover the passwords from Chrome or whatever browser you use

5 Grand getting back to the women

7yjPYl.gif

Back