Welcome To aBlackWeb

What RnB Singer Is Better Than Chris Brown?

Chris Brown has been singing the same songs since 2006 I think.he cool it's just that some development would be nice.a song about abuse in his childhood or Rihanna would surprise me

Yes MF, cuz the question was whose a better feature on RAP SONGS. Almost all the songs you listed for Mariah Carey were R & B songs FEATURING a rapper. And nearly half the songs for Badu are R&B as well.
Grand came in here like he crushed the buildings

giphy.gif

Yes MF, cuz the question was whose a better feature on RAP SONGS. Almost all the songs you listed for Mariah Carey were R & B songs FEATURING a rapper. And nearly half the songs for Badu are R&B as well.

Liar liar pants on fire

Nowhere in the thread title does it say "Whose a better feature on Rap songs"

The title of the thread is, "What R&B singer is better than Chris Brown"

Usher, R Kelly, Mariah Carey and Erykah Badu are all better than Chris Brown, and Nate Dogg.

The premise is: what R&B singer is better than Chris Brown. The T/S didn't specify male or female.

Somebody derailed the thread and said Nate Dogg is the best hook singer.

My point is that R Kelly and Usher have been around as long as Nate Dogg and have 10X the accolades that Nate has.

Furthermore, Mariah Carey and Erykah Badu >>> Nate Dogg and that's indiputable.

Usher, R Kelly, Mariah Carey and Erykah Badu are all better than Chris Brown and Nate Dogg.

Do you still think I don't understand the premise of the thread?
if you read the main post it's all over the place.

Title says "Which rnb singer is better than chris brown?" okay, sounds like a simple CB is the best out right now thread, but then you open the thread and it says:

".... With Guest Features On Rap Songs?

Who has more dope/classic hooks than Chris Brown?"

so it's all over

Title says "Which rnb singer is better than chris brown?" okay, sounds like a simple CB is the best out right now thread, but then you open the thread and it says:

so it's all over
yea goldie loves chris brown. he was the 1st one to make a chris brown thread

If im trollin then what album by CB is better then any of Weeknds.

Sidenote Shout out Charlie Wilson too

so it's all over

So why don't you change the title of the thread to, Who is a better hook singer than Chris Brown?

Back