Welcome To aBlackWeb

What RnB Singer Is Better Than Chris Brown?

I don't give a fuck how old they might be.

Nate's many classic hooks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chris Brown's ZERO.

The last 10 years zero classics have been made.

That's my point. Yall don't think anything from ANYBODY is a classic from the last 10 years, ofc yall gonna sleep on Chris. Just cuz it's older don't mean it's better.

Nate got about 4 songs worth a damn that Dre didn't make. Yea he's the goat at hooks, cuz that's all the nigga did. Nigga doesn't even have a decent solo project.

:sup:

That's my point. Yall don't think anything from ANYBODY is a classic from the last 10 years, ofc yall gonna sleep on Chris. Just cuz it's older don't mean it's better.

Who is y'all? Chi-Town said that shit. There's been a few classic joint's the last 10 years imo.

Nate got about 4 songs worth a damn that Dre didn't make. Yea he's the goat at hooks, cuz that's all the nigga did. Nigga doesn't even have a decent solo project.

:sup:

Last I checked......

4>>>>>>>0

And who cares about Nate's solo work. MF YOU made this thread about hooks.

:niggawhat:

I said Nate was arguably the goat on the 1st page. Yall sleepin on Chris and everybody from this era, cuz it's newer.

A lot of those shits from Nate that was posted aint even fire like that. "Bitch please" ? Trash.

"Aint no fun" , the gang rape anthem?

DZTXhmC.gif

Who is y'all? Chi-Town said that shit. There's been a few classic joint's the last 10 years imo.

Last I checked......

4>>>>>>>0

And who cares about Nate's solo work. MF YOU made this thread about hooks.

:niggawhat:

Nigga I thought we were talking about classic hooks and features, CB don't have any and neither does anyone else

Nah i'm asking about music period. What music from anybody would u consider classic from the last 10 years?

I said Nate was arguably the goat on the 1st page. Yall sleepin on Chris and everybody from this era, cuz it's newer.

A lot of those shits from Nate that was posted aint even fire like that. "Bitch please" ? Trash.

"Aint no fun" , the gang rape anthem?

DZTXhmC.gif

:hahaha:

Goldie in his feelings early this morning.

@Goldie what's a classic R&B feature, it ain't that song you posted with French Montana

That joint was fire when it dropped and it's still fire years later. I think it is one of the classic tracks from this era.

The other songs I posted "post to be" , the big sean joint, etc are all classics from this era.

Back