Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY What record labels are on your Mt. Rushmore?

its ok
Ayo, what kinda weed they got down there??
the same kind you smoke if you think that turk is better than Mac or Soulja Slim

and i stay defending turk when niggas try to diss him

Du, just say you've never heard a project from Mac or Slim

Du, just say you've never heard a project from Mac or Slim
This is true.

And there's a good reason for it too.

I like good shit.

Like, the tear up the club thug song, playa why you hating..

Everybody.... But baby..... Killed that shit...

NL ain't have a crew that could spit like that...

In fact, them Niggaz rap just like baby did on that track. Just all of beat, not rhyming, saying stupid shit that don't even work for a rap song....

I hated that shit.... Cash money Niggaz actually rapped. They could spit.

P just bought a studio and let his family and friends make whatever the fuck they wanted

This is true.

And there's a good reason for it too.

I like good shit.

Like, the tear up the club thug song, playa why you hating..

Everybody.... But baby..... Killed that shit...

NL ain't have a crew that could spit like that...

In fact, them Niggaz rap just like baby did on that track. Just all of beat, not rhyming, saying stupid shit that don't even work for a rap song....

I hated that shit.... Cash money Niggaz actually rapped. They could spit.

P just bought a studio and let his family and friends make whatever the fuck they wanted

this thread is getting derailed like a mofo

Baby may not have had the best verse, but he had the best quotables lol

NL had Tru and 504 Boyz, but again, you wasnt listening for the music, so your opinion is uninformed

Re: P bought a studio etc..So this is a problem he made his family and friends millionaires? Oh

at least im honest in my criticisms

when i give opinions on music, i've listened to the shit

i still cant believe Du has the gall to say someone is better than someone he admittedly never listened to

i'm fine knowing that Big Pun did a feature on fucking Mr. Serv on album and that's just burning a hole in nigga's minds

The fact that we been debating them for the last 7 pgs over 2 days.

The fact you know albums songs and artist from that label, weather you like em or not.

But No impact. ok

lmaooooooooo yall gotta step up ur debate skills, in 2018 it has to happen.

So because we know their names they've made an impact on the culture? So because I heard of Blinky blink he made a major impact on the culture? lmaoo

Listen to means to really sit down and give full attention to a complete album.

I've never done that.

But heard verses on songs, or them trash beats..... Or heard the way they was on a beat, frown my face, ask "who the fuck is this?"

And some one go, oh that's Mac.

I've done that plenty of times. I've never heard one thing from that camp that made me think them Niggaz was nice like that.

Some catchy hype shit like unhhhh, it ain't my fault, where the real Niggaz at, fuck them other Niggaz imma ride for my Niggaz, like the classics... They bump...

But when it really get to it, I'm not bull shitting. Every single thing I heard from them Niggaz was wack as fuck....

Prove me wrong, start s no limit thread and list these classics.. Outside the commercial shit...

Shit you think I never heard....

If it's dope, I'll admit dopeness. If it's wack.. I'll be sure to point it out as well

Like real talk. Let's end this. Make a no limit appreciation thread and post up these greatest label of all time tracks.

I'm sure s bad boy thread, or s death row thread, roc thread, or Def jam thread would be dope.

If NL that nice, there has to be a great thread on the making

lmaooooooooo yall gotta step up ur debate skills, in 2018 it has to happen.

So because we know their names they've made an impact on the culture? So because I heard of Blinky blink he made a major impact on the culture? lmaoo

If they had no impact, you wouldn't know who the fuck they was. Right?

Slim you're being dumb just to be fucking dumb.

Last edited:
If they had no impact, you wouldn't know who the fuck they was. Right?

Slim you're being dumb just to fucking dumb.

You're the one with this idiotic logic b. I'm talkin about real impact, not simply because you know the nigga's name.

Lol smh, man like I continue to say, either yall were young when NL was at their height, or yall plain hating Lol. Niggas in here saying their music is trash, again, how the music is trash and these niggas put out Gold, Platinum, and Double Platinum albums the game in 97-99. Lol. Like that just hating mane. Come let's kick the actual factuals

These niggas Independent with little to NO radio play, Wait, hol up mane. Let me end this shit right, Niggas gotta do they HW.

You don't get one of these and NOR get a chance to perform on this stage by putting out trash music.

It's too many receipts out here for yall to be hating.

DJ Paul, told you niggas, Def Jam and the rest of the record labels were scared to drop their albums when they knew P was dropping shit.

If his music was so call trash, then why the hell Def Jam and all the rest of the labels were scared to put out music? Why they aint drop that Bull shit, They knew they wasn't fucking wit P at the time, but yall sit up on some NL aint this and that.

Man do your research

Here chew this for while

Back