Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED What Rapper Has The Most Annoying Fanbase?

test
Eminem fans and it’s not close, because the majority of Eminem fans are not fans of rap music, they are Eminem fans. Meaning they don’t really care for the majority of rappers who we all know our Black, as well as the intricacies, in terms of why they started rapping in the first place. The only thing they know is that there is a white guy that is good enough to replicate what black men have done for decades, and they cling to him as if he’s the greatest rapper ever. He is not. So it’s Eminem.

Nas fans…

Annnd not ALL Nas fans just tha ones who hate Jay…they dickheads lol

I’m a fan of both so if somebody says summin good bout Jay I don’t immediately throw Nas’ name into and down play Hov

Buuut if you talking to somebody who don’t fuck wit’ Jay and say anything good about dude them niggaz go nuts lol…just watch lol

Them niggaz be tha main 1 regurgitatin’ that “He can’t rap…he don’t say nuttin…he only good cuz he use Biggie lyrics…blah blah etc” lol

Niggaz end up looking like Nas haters tryin’ to fight back

:hov1: lol

Personally ... I know a good number of NaS fans fuck with Jigga musically than Jigga fans fuck with NaS especially on here... Goes both ways too

I think the more super JAY-Z stans still salty about how that Takeover/Ether beef went down

Even if the beef was 50 years ago it's still gonna be talked about especially regarding those two men ...

That Stillmatic Intro been on my playlists lately... Sets the tone for what comes next on the album
They have moved on. It will be healthy if we moved on

Back