Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED What Rapper Has The Most Annoying Fanbase?

test
I know everybody got a fan base but very few has that hardcore big fan base.

Nicki and Barbz are a true fan base. Artist like Meg and Cardi have fans but that don’t have no where near that level

And after the last 2 weeks I will say it’s easily Kendrick Lamar for me,

But I would also say 2nd is Bey and 3rd is Nicki.

OP said 'rapper' and MFs typing Beyonce ... LOL ... She does have a very annoying fandom though...

But based on what I've witnessed personally especially online... It has to be Eminem with that crazy chick Shadyteam ... My God
Anyone that used to be on the IC shouldn't even consider another option. I never got death threats from a Beyonce fan.

Do I even have to say it?
You either Say Eminem or Jay Z. Bro I live in Sweden!! You dont know my life! Ive argue with this crackas for 20 years about Eminem.

They always say Eminem is the GOAT. Whatever u tell them

When I worked with disabled adults there was a guy from Somalia who started working as an assistant I was happy asf. I sat and pounded Nas in the classroom at recess, he didn't even know who it was. He only knew about Lil Nas.. Sad... He was 20 years old he should know

You either Say Eminem or Jay Z. Bro I live in Sweden!! You dont know my life! Ive argue with this crackas for 20 years about Eminem.

They always say Eminem is the GOAT. Whatever u tell them

When I worked with disabled adults there was a guy from Somalia who started working as an assistant I was happy asf. I sat and pounded Nas in the classroom at recess, he didn't even know who it was. He only knew about Lil Nas.. Sad... He was 20 years old he should know
When was this? Nas's prime was 20 years ago... I'm not expecting kids that never ripped the plastic off a new Nas album to understand his greatness. He doesn't have the luxury of hanging on to secondhand nostalgia like Em does.

When was this? Nas's prime was 20 years ago... I'm not expecting kids that never ripped the plastic off a new Nas album to understand his greatness. He doesn't have the luxury of hanging on to secondhand nostalgia like Em does.
2-3 years ago. ~~

I think Nas is more of a underground rapper compared to Jay Z and Eminem.

Anyone that’s not saying Nikki or Eminem is being hella disingenuous.

Other fans bases are annoying, but these two have fucking crazy folks who worship them and have been known to do all types of stuff to folks who don’t agree with their views

Nas fans…

Annnd not ALL Nas fans just tha ones who hate Jay…they dickheads lol

I’m a fan of both so if somebody says summin good bout Jay I don’t immediately throw Nas’ name into and down play Hov

Buuut if you talking to somebody who don’t fuck wit’ Jay and say anything good about dude them niggaz go nuts lol…just watch lol

Them niggaz be tha main 1 regurgitatin’ that “He can’t rap…he don’t say nuttin…he only good cuz he use Biggie lyrics…blah blah etc” lol

Niggaz end up looking like Nas haters tryin’ to fight back

:hov1: lol

Last edited:
I ain't about to make this a krit thread but I bet you there are more people on this site that try to discredit or shit on him vs the people that actually fuck with his music

So you either haven't listened to the music to give an honest critique, or you just being a contrarian just for the sake of being one

Make no mistake about it, I get he's not for everyone which is fair cause I don't think there's a single artist there is but he, for some super weird ass reason gets cherry picked for being who he is and what he brings to rap.

I personally think he has more in common with rappers that y'all do actually like but that's for another thread

The majority of votes on ABW gave every Nas/Hitboy collab album 4.5/5 mics ..............

I'm not gonna post every one, but they all look like this

View attachment 1293804

Nasty work

Nas fans thinking he has 24 classic albums is funny af, but when it's all said and done, there's nobody on earth worse than an Eminem fan.

The majority of Eminem fans, aren't Hiphop fans, they're only Eminem fans.
1712688432118.gif

Back