Welcome To aBlackWeb

What people mad about today?

I mean.... If it was for the chef...I think homie over reacted...??‍♂️

Now if it was just a bunch of wild niggaz at the bar who had nothing to do with their delicious meal....??‍♂️

Either way.... They need to take a break. That wasn't a good look.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
U don't know that

Wtf
I worked in restaurants for years.... People drink and have fun with the staff when the foods good....

The video literally like 10 seconds.... Shit could have been taken out of context. Like I said.. If it was just for the staff...I could envision a multitude of situations where it would be funny or in good fun.

I've seen couples joke about taking the chef home with them. And most chefs know people just be fucking around.

That's my point....

I mean.... If it was for the chef...I think homie over reacted...??‍♂️

Now if it was just a bunch of wild niggaz at the bar who had nothing to do with their delicious meal....??‍♂️

Either way.... They need to take a break. That wasn't a good look.

giphy.gif

Laurence-Fishburne.gif

Been working in restaurants for years....

That was light compared to some of the shit I've seen.

My wife doesn't act like that.... But I've seen some shit. Enough shit to consider what she did not that big of a deal if it was towards just the staff.

Some people show their appreciation in different ways ??‍♂️.

I've seen chicks flash the whole bar cuz of how good their food was

• Haha
Been working in restaurants for years....

That was light compared to some of the shit I've seen.

My wife doesn't act like that.... But I've seen some shit. Enough shit to consider what she did not that big of a deal if it was towards just the staff.

Some people show their appreciation in different ways ??‍♂️.

I've seen chicks flash the whole bar cuz of how good their food was

If she did would yall have gotten married or do you just brush shit like that from YOUR woman off?

If she did would yall have gotten married or do you just brush shit like that from YOUR woman off?
Ain't no if...

I don't pick women who think twerking at strangers is classy. Shit would be out of character for her ??‍♂️

That's like me slapping a waitress ass cuz she bought our drinks on time... I've seen it happen. But we don't act like that

Ain't no if...

I don't pick women who think twerking at strangers is classy. Shit would be out of character for her ??‍♂️

That's like me slapping a waitress ass cuz she bought our drinks on time... I've seen it happen. But we don't act like that

Now this makes more sense to me.

It's still inappropriate as fuck. Seen it happen, been told by waitresses it was okay. Seen dudes gf/wives laugh. Everything ain't for everybody.

My thing is, if homie girl twerking cuz the food was good... This ain't her first time acting like that. He's seen it before. The second someone said it was for a chef...I was like.... Man this nigga know his girl. There was likely a whole lot of lead to to that shit.... She was prolly talking about taking the chef home n everything.

Back