Welcome To aBlackWeb

What people mad about today?

Black people can things other people can’t. Like say nigga with no backlash. White peoples can say they Irish on St Patrick’s day. I get your point but it ain’t the same. But this gonna turn into something else so nvm.
As many niggas they wear green on St. Paddy lol

Just say yall hate white ppl. You don't need a reason imo, just hate em

I don’t think Adele is appropriating anything. Quite honestly she looks a fonky mess with those Bantu knots. However, if she at a festival, what is she supposed to wear? White people clothes and hair? Go to Jamaica, the best place on earth, you will see a lot of the whites wearing Jamaican attire. I don’t see the issue until they start tryna call it their own.

The issue wasn’t really Adele tho. I’m assuming ic didn’t like the strays black Americans caught from foreign black people. Maybe he feels like black people should be able to go at white people fairly without some other nigga saying something.

But then again this is twitter and social media so probably shouldn’t worry bout random opinions.

The issue wasn’t really Adele tho. I’m assuming ic didn’t like the strays black Americans caught from foreign black people. Maybe he feels like black people should be able to go at white people fairly without some other nigga saying something.

But then again this is twitter and social media so probably shouldn’t worry bout random opinions.
Exactly that

We should be able to say anything we want about white people, right or wrong without other black people running interference

Race relations are at an all time low. How do niggas have the energy to cape for anybody white right now?

The fact is now bluecheck foreigners are shitting on black Americans to protect a white woman and youre ok with it

Disgusting.

I don't care about none of that shit bruh. You can keep that, what yall call it; FBA vs non FBA shit in the same place as the BM vs BW arguments. Doesn't exist in my life. Fictional. Without merit

I don't see any white woman being 'protected' either. I see hypocrisy being challenged and that's always a good thing

I suggest you get off Twitter and look at the ppl in ya circle. Do they stand for the things you stand for? Go into they light and be blessed my friend

Reactions: GNS
Exactly that

We should be able to say anything we want about white people, right or wrong without other black people running interference

Race relations are at an all time low. How do niggas have the energy to cape for anybody white right now?
'Race relations at an all time low and I should be able to say whatever I want about a person, right or wrong'

Nigga you weak AF lol

Exactly that

I mean maybe its an issue of being consistent. I dont think anybody here really gives a shit what Adele does with her hair.

I think what it boils down to is... are black folks able to appropriate other black folks culture or naw?

I mean maybe its an issue of being consistent. I dont think anybody here really gives a shit what Adele does with her hair.

I think what it boils down to is... are black folks able to appropriate other black folks culture or naw?

I think it’s all in how it’s done. Some shit is for sale like waist beads. Some shit would be egregious like wearing clothes from two separate groups who ain’t related. Shirts with a flag on it is no big deal and Adele don’t give me that vibe of mockery. That shit just irked me because I’m like why they coming at black people like Adele a hero. But then again it’s twitter.

'Race relations at an all time low and I should be able to say whatever I want about a person, right or wrong'

Nigga you weak AF lol

Nah. You're dancing around the actual issue of unwarranted black on black attacks over a white woman

Its obviously ok with yall

Nah. You're dancing around the actual issue of unwarranted black on black attacks over a white woman

Its obviously ok with yall
How can it unwarranted if you know you wrong bruh???

Just say you hate white ppl so much that it makes you irrational. I promise you that that's ok.

Be blessed King. You win, go head an cancel....whomever you anger with ??‍♂️

How can it unwarranted if you know you wrong bruh???

Just say you hate white ppl so much that it makes you irrational. I promise you that that's ok.

Be blessed King. You win, go head an cancel....whomever you anger with ??‍♂️
No one said I was wrong I'm just saying, it shouldn't matter. Don't use that word to manipulate the narrative

And it's not about me hating white people it's about why you niggas love them so much? (Rhetorical, i know why lol)

No one said I was wrong I'm just saying, it shouldn't matter. Don't use that word to manipulate the narrative

And it's not about me hating white people it's about why you niggas love them so much? (Rhetorical, i know why lol)
You win, be blessed King

So when you’re attacking a white woman, we should just shut up and let it be? Because you black and I’m black?

Nah.

Niggas gonna pretend like she ain't at a Caribbean themed carnival

I wonder if its Cultural Appropriation when African Americans are also dressed like this even tho don't have any blood ties to an island....
U could have just said St Patrick s day....niggas love St Pattys day

So when you’re attacking a white woman, we should just shut up and let it be? Because you black and I’m black?

Nah.
Staying neutral costs you nothing.

Why would you spend energy caping for them?

Kandy would you throw other black people under the bus to defend a white person like the people in the tweets i posted?

Back