Welcome To aBlackWeb

What opinions on rap would you die on a hill for

Thats my problem. People swear that 2Pac is the undisputed champion and you have to agree.

I disagree. 2Pac is in my top 10 but he's not the Goat like his stans make him out to be.

U got melle mel as the goat, kys

Life After Death is the GOAT double album

these albums would like to have a word

61Z56G2MA2L.jpg

51IbZ3iorSL._SS500.jpg

I've listened to all 6 disc between the 3 albums multiple times

Enjoy them all

I feel Ball & Lito's double albums are jus as good (if not better) than big's, pac's or wu's for that matter

U got melle mel as the goat, kys

See how 2Pac stans can't control their emotions.

I'm pretty sure Pac gave Melle Mel a shout out on Me Against The World. And Pac patterned his whole style from Melle Mel's last verse on The Message.

Flow/cadences. The specific type of melody driven styles...and of course the actual music

Ant Banks was doin musical shit in the late 80's.
Three Six owes their whole style to bootlegged Esham tapes floating around south of the Mason Dixon line.
Melodic styles started to catch on after Buckshot and 'nem remixed "I Got Cha Opin"

No
No
No
and
HELL NO

You don't know rap with you think those rappers sound and make the even kinda the same music

@Mods, ban this nigga

Put your skirt down nigga. Did I say they make the exact same type of music? No. But you can clearly hear their influence in alot of rappers today.

East Coast niggas will always be in their feelings about the rise of the South's dominance in Hip Hop.

Cardi B ‘s Invasion of Privacy Album is 50 Cent’s Get Rich or Die Tryin Album For THOT‘s and will go down as of one of greatest debut hip hop albums ever.... Cardi B in 2018 as she said she is the Emperor of New York Hip Hop...

Last edited:
Back