Welcome To aBlackWeb

What meal/food/condiment do you no longer eat 'cause you had it so much as a kid.

Did anybody say pork rinds yet?

Once I was old enough to realize what I was actually eating....

giphy.gif

Like bruh I do like stuff like pork rinds and pork cracklings but them shit immediately up my blood pressure

Relish. I used to eat it out the jar when I was little. No idea why. Also American cheese. Couldnā€™t keep cheese in the house around me. Iā€™d make a sandwich outta em with peanut butter. They used to call me the house mouse lol.

Relish. I used to eat it out the jar when I was little. No idea why. Also American cheese. Couldnā€™t keep cheese in the house around me. Iā€™d make a sandwich outta em with peanut butter. They used to call me the house mouse lol.

peanut butter and cheese sandwiches???

235c5N.gif

You and @TheNightKing got y'all signals crossed.

peanut butter and bananas
cheese and mayo

Fuck is goin on outchea???

Donā€™t lump us together! I know a whole region in NC that eats banana and mayo sandwiches. He the only person on earth that eats PB and cheese.

We are not the same.

šŸ˜‚

Lol, people out here eat peanut butter and cheese crackers yet you wanna be running around talkin about ā€œwe not the sameā€ while biggin up mayo and bananas? Damn right we not the same the whole North Carolina full of Jeffery Dhamers šŸ˜‚

I won't eat Mac n cheese of any variety... Don't care who made it or how. Or what's in it. I'll pass

I can drink regular milk either the taste is not good and my stomach be going off

I used to fuck up some milk. Tall glass of cold ass milk was refreshing as hell back inna day.

Then I became lactose intolerant. Now a tall glass of cold ass milk will cause the most insanely inhuman farts known to man and I'll end up with jet propelled shit.

Back