Welcome To aBlackWeb

What meal/food/condiment do you no longer eat 'cause you had it so much as a kid.

banana sandwiches...

with mayo???

slow-projectile-vomit-motion-soayfi1cs1v2sn23.gif

peanut butter is what you use with bananas. That shit's good as hell.
Lol, I aint want to be inconsiderate but that type of sandwich seems like one you make because you really dont have anything. But that shit sounds terrible.

mustard because I was forced to eat that shit.
Interesting . Was mustard the only thing on the food? No ketchup with it? I ask because the only time I can taste mustard is if it is by itself. The taste is not that strong to me. If there is ketchup or anything else with it, mustard becomes tasteless . I also use mustard as a binding agent for like ribs. Cant taste it at all.

Interesting . Was mustard the only thing on the food? No ketchup with it? I ask because the only time I can taste mustard is if it is by itself. The taste is not that strong to me. If there is ketchup or anything else with it, mustard becomes tasteless . I also use mustard as a binding agent for like ribs. Cant taste it at all.
It was the only condiment, yes. Mustard is disgusting.

Pizza.

My God, soooo much pizza I had as a kid at school/church/Summer Camp, etc.

I don’t do that shit no more. When my school offers it, I pass.

banana sandwiches...

with mayo???

slow-projectile-vomit-motion-soayfi1cs1v2sn23.gif

peanut butter is what you use with bananas. That shit's good as hell.
Lol, I aint want to be inconsiderate but that type of sandwich seems like one you make because you really dont have anything. But that shit sounds terrible.
We really didn’t have much, lol, but that wasn’t why we ate them. Those shit’s were actually good back then.

I don’t know if it’s a southern thing or just a NC thing, but it’s not uncommon to have eaten banana sandwiches around here.

We really didn’t have much, lol, but that wasn’t why we ate them. Those shit’s were actually good back then.

I don’t know if it’s a southern thing or just a NC thing, but it’s not uncommon to have eaten banana sandwiches around here.

bet erruhbody else use peanut butter on theirs tho...

We use rock them syrup sandwiches. But not like the real maple syrup, the fake shit. Real maple syrup taste like ass.

Back