Welcome To aBlackWeb

I have never heard the term 304
Indeed
55a6b8141200002b00134e9f_l_zpsyjjkwkq6.jpg

Seems like "ho" used to describe a man is a badge of honor or something that's expected and accepted. If we're doin the exact same thing, what makes me more or less wrong than a man?

I forgot..."women can't do what men do".

Seems like "ho" used to describe a man is a badge of honor or something that's expected and accepted. If we're doin the exact same thing, what makes me more or less wrong than a man?

imo male hoes are more dangerous. the lack of societal stigma drives their numbers up wildly and it's easier for a woman to catch an STD from a man than it is for a man to catch one from a woman.

I didn't reach five til I was 26-27.

Five by 25 is dumb ass logic though. So if a chick sleeps with one guy every year from 20-25? She's a hoe?

What if she lost her virginity at 16? And had 5 by 25. That's fuckin 9 years.

They should ask if they would date themselves if they were a woman. Would you want you with the multiply bodies you've ran through? Nah, bc you don't want a woman who has a body count within a 5-10 range or double digits. Foh lol.

I would cherish my pussy and be VERY selective on who I gave this sacred treasure.

If everybody had it, how special is it? Just sayin..

Soooo, dicks arent supposed to be cherished?

If everybody had it, how special is it?
Just saying..

It is to some people. I'll pass on that though

Back