Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think for those that say 1-3 makes you a hoe by 25 is harsh and that's cause I haven't had sex in a long time. Most loose there virginity in high school so there's your high school sweetheart the guy you meet in college and maybe it didn't work out? So you dated someone else.
I don't think it's on the number so much as it is on the choices a girl makes...
If she going out and sex'n dude first night she meet him then she a hoe but if you take the time to get to know someone and think they can be a potential partner then how could that make you a hoe?
I could see if she keep making the same mistakes over and over then she a dumb hoe.
IMO
Great post.

Well I'm not looking for beef but from the looks of your mottos I got two words for you. No Bueno...
Well damn, I was looking for us to beef so you could PM me your apology and then I could spark some immaculate talk game to you.

Welp.......,...... Wins and Losses

Question.........was going to make a thread but don't feel like it. Here's the scenario.....

I am talking to one of my close friends that it is a part of my circle. We chop it up all the time his kid and my kid are friend's and our families are close. So him and I are cool

I asked him about a trip that him and my other partners took a week ago and he tell me that they had a good time it was a love. He also stated that his ex jump off and her girls were also there as well. My homie and his ex are still cool and they flirt (his words) still but that's it.

Well he tell me that one of her girl's was trying to get with him. Shorty know about him and her friend's situation and she hit him with. I don't mind being the side chick to the side chick lol. Now mind you one of my partners that went in the trip as well used to smash the friend. He don't care about none of this because he's smashing both of the girls best friend on the low.

My question is who's at fault in this scenario? Is there a fault in this situation or fuck it they're all grown who cares? Mind you I've been laughing at this all day

Is ur homie single? If so, I don't see shit wrong.

Question.........was going to make a thread but don't feel like it. Here's the scenario.....

I am talking to one of my close friends that it is a part of my circle. We chop it up all the time his kid and my kid are friend's and our families are close. So him and I are cool

I asked him about a trip that him and my other partners took a week ago and he tell me that they had a good time it was a love. He also stated that his ex jump off and her girls were also there as well. My homie and his ex are still cool and they flirt (his words) still but that's it.

Well he tell me that one of her girl's was trying to get with him. Shorty know about him and her friend's situation and she hit him with. I don't mind being the side chick to the side chick lol. Now mind you one of my partners that went in the trip as well used to smash the friend. He don't care about none of this because he's smashing both of the girls best friend on the low.

My question is who's at fault in this scenario? Is there a fault in this situation or fuck it they're all grown who cares? Mind you I've been laughing at this all day
I'm lost

Lol @ Side chick to the side chick.

Man it's all fair and game to me, I didn't read anywhere that either party were wearing wedding rings,

Fair game.

Everybody eats B, Everybody eats

it sounds like none of them are in exclusive relationships or married, so ion see the problem. let them have an orgy.
oh. I see.

I hope they all catch An Inconvenient Disease Soon.

they all messy, but they grown, so who cares?

@ Cain if the girl was real about being the side piece to the side piece then the two woman should have no problem knowing about each other. He should have sat them both down and said listen we all know what this is. But then again I was always upfront with everyone this way no one could come back and say anything to me.

Back